• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry's Comics at it again...

509 posts in this topic

Dear Larry,

Just because you think it's funny, doesn't mean it's not incredibly offensive. And not even funny in a new way, just a pathetic, contrived, kindergarten-level sort of way. A big lips joke and a fried chicken joke. Really breaking new ground here, guy.

Get your head out of your tuchus, if you even can

I tell myself that no one could possibly hold such antiquated, racist beliefs. And then someone posts a tweet from this insufficiently_thoughtful_person, and I have to remind myself to not be so naive. I sincerely hope karma 1. exists and 2. it's moving in his direction.

Being that I know Larry I don't even know what to say.

Not much you can say....

Larry should have gone the route of "My twitter account said what?!?! I've been HACKED!!"

But he didn't do that and now he's steadily making a rise up the "Most Offensive Larry's" List challenging Larry David's character on Curb Your Enthusiasm for the top spot.

I can't believe people continually carry around such base beliefs. Not only his horribly offense twitter posts but his use of the word "gay" and his attitude toward women.

What a complete person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed. :censored:

I don't believe in karma but I hope there are apt repercussions for his statements.

People make fun of all sorts of every minute of every day. Does it make it right? no. Can he say whatever he wants? yes.

As long as what he says is protected speech, I agree. I haven't had to check the standards in 15 years as to what is considered hate speech, but even if it is not that, it is still rude as hell.

I can't believe people continually carry around such base beliefs. Not only his horribly offense twitter posts but his use of the word "gay" and his attitude toward women.

What a complete person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed. :censored:

I don't believe in karma but I hope there are apt repercussions for his statements.

...don't post the word gay,....the mods will remove the thread,... :gossip: