• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry's Comics at it again...

509 posts in this topic

From Larry's perspective, I have 3 strikes.

It's admirable that there are some boardies who have said "He won't get my business." Two Thumbs up gents!

To the rest of you, I ask: what stereotype or racially laced joking do white men encounter on a day to day basis? (Rhetorical, no need to respond)

From Larry's perspective, I have 3 strikes.

It's admirable that there are some boardies who have said "He won't get my business." Two Thumbs up gents!

To the rest of you, I ask: what stereotype or racially laced joking do white men encounter on a day to day basis? (Rhetorical, no need to respond)

What's six inches long and white?

Nothing!

Can't dance, can't jump.

When we stop being offended by words, words will stop being offensive.

Hey, I belong to the last ethnic group that it is acceptable and encouraged to be offensive towards. Thanks to Tony Soprano, My Cousin Vinnie, and Tony Micelli that's never going to change it seems.

Hey, I belong to the last ethnic group that it is acceptable and encouraged to be offensive towards. Thanks to Tony Soprano, My Cousin Vinnie, and Tony Micelli that's never going to change it seems.

Don't forget Jersey Shore.

Don't forget Jersey Shore.

They are only about 20% my ethnic group and the other 80% is some sort of mixed Atlantic City stew.

He has a store in Massachusetts. His humor has always been, shall we say, cutting edge and at times can be rather scalding. I've always liked the guy.

He did tweet an apology. You can go read the time line on twitter and see it. I have only had great dealings with Larry, he has always been pleasant and very personable. I also understand others may have had different dealings, and your entitled to your opinion, just like everyone else is even if you don't like it or agree with it.

It seems only people with Watson in their name like this fool.

I don't know who the other guy is, and yeah, I like Larry. That doesn't mean I agree with everything he posts.

If you are insinuating something with your post, then I suggest you get your ducks in a row before hand.

You both have Watson in your name and said you like this guy...that's what I stated. I didn't insinuate anything other than that observation.

I suggest you get your ducks in a row and reconsider who you think are good people/dealers.

I suggest you should shove your ducks up your arse before telling other people what they should think.

He has a store in Massachusetts. His humor has always been, shall we say, cutting edge and at times can be rather scalding. I've always liked the guy.

He did tweet an apology. You can go read the time line on twitter and see it. I have only had great dealings with Larry, he has always been pleasant and very personable. I also understand others may have had different dealings, and your entitled to your opinion, just like everyone else is even if you don't like it or agree with it.

It seems only people with Watson in their name like this fool.

I don't know who the other guy is, and yeah, I like Larry. That doesn't mean I agree with everything he posts.

If you are insinuating something with your post, then I suggest you get your ducks in a row before hand.

You both have Watson in your name and said you like this guy...that's what I stated. I didn't insinuate anything other than that observation.

I suggest you get your ducks in a row and reconsider who you think are good people/dealers.

I suggest you should shove your ducks up your arse before telling other people what they should think.

I asked him to reconsider what he thinks. Take a look and you will see.

And for you.... :hi:

people say stupid things all the time, sometimes for personal reasons and others just to be outlandish to give more exposure for their business, this is no exception. he is a business man who thrives on offending people to drum up business. these things happen. if you are offended by him don't buy from him. it is that simple.

i could care less, more people should start to speak their minds instead of being so afraid of political correctness that stymies independent though regardless if it is right or wrong.

people say stupid things all the time, sometimes for personal reasons and others just to be outlandish to give more exposure for their business, this is no exception. he is a business man who thrives on offending people to drum up business. these things happen. if you are offended by him don't buy from him. it is that simple.

i could care less, more people should start to speak their minds instead of being so afraid of political correctness that stymies independent though regardless if it is right or wrong.

Political correctness is a plot started by the Chinese to distract us while they buy up all our property. The Water Cooler said so.

First of all, it's "couldn't care less," dingus.

Second of all, there is a HUUUGE difference between speaking one's mind and being a complete maroon. (Larry was doing the latter.)

Third of all, no one should paint Larry's comments with a brush of roguish, anti-political correctness and wit. It gives him way too much credit.

Political correctness is a plot started by the Chinese to distract us while they buy up all our property. The Water Cooler said so.

i don't go to the wc except for the funny picture thread.

Political Correctness is oversensitivity to statements and actions not intended to harm, insult or degrade. Political Correctness is not attacking someone making intentionally racist and harmful remarks.

First of all, it's "couldn't care less," dingus.

yes, i was hoping you'd correct me in red, but you didn't i feel less important now.

Second of all, there is a HUUUGE difference between speaking one's mind and being a complete maroon. (Larry was doing the latter.)

true, but one censoring their true feeelings to placate the masses is just plain wrong. and huge only has one u in it. :baiting:

Third of all, no one should paint Larry's comments with a brush of roguish, anti-political correctness and wit. It gives him way to much credit. yes he is a insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but you have to admit, he is not one to hold back his own misguided thoughts and feelings. which more people should do to show their true colors.

What's your point? He can speak his little mind all he wants, and everyone else can speak their minds by bashing him for spouting garbage. It goes both ways. He doesn't get protection from criticism for "speaking his mind", regardless of the fact that he has the right to do so.

Political Correctness is oversensitivity to statements and actions not intended to harm, insult or degrade. Political Correctness is not attacking someone making intentionally racist and harmful remarks.

this is one argument that we will not agree on.

look at it this way, regardless of the doosh remarks he's made in the past, none have crossed into racist remarks like those, now do you feel better knowing what a total dbag he is now that he really spoke his mind or would you feel better if he hadn't and possibly worked with him in the future? that is what i am saying. good or bad, he has shown how insensitive he is towards other races. does that solidify your unwillingness to not buy from him?