• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

I'm going to leave it at this...

I changed it before I even saw FT or your idiotic posts trying to cause an argument.

Fact is...guys like you who hide behind computer screens can't see the forest for the trees.

You attack the very people who actually try to make this community a true community. Instead of going after the real problems of this board you go after people who actually contribute and try to enjoy this place.

It's a sport to you and to F_T and others to attack those who didn't happen to join the forum before 2010.

You can try to attack me on things like changing my post to make it more clear or other superfluous innocuous and benign issues.

I happen to know the answer already. Because you are so inept in your own little lives that the only thing that makes you feel better is to attack others. To try and find every minute detail that could make someone look bad...you get off on it.

That to me is pathetic.

So go on....focus on other issues that have nothing to do with the fact Comicdonna had his life threatened. That's not important...what's important is that I changed a few words in my post to make it more clear so fools like you don't try to attack me for it.

Newer members have to walk on egg shells in this place every time they post something because the lame post nazi's like yourself have to jump all over them for it.

I feel sad for people like you. Get a life and focus on what is important in this forum. Attacking others for innocent mistakes is beyond lame. It just shows how sad you are.

woman_crying_m.jpg

Oh that's right you "happen to know some police officers who are close friends."

Maybe you can tell them a bunch of "Nazi's" on a comics board are being mean to you :ohnoez:

Yep, stop posting pics of your mom after she gave birth to you. It's really not a nice image of her.

She just found out she bought a dupe of Journey Into Mystery 96.

lol

I changed it before I even saw FT or your idiotic posts trying to cause an argument.

Fact is...guys like you who hide behind computer screens can't see the forest for the trees.

You attack the very people who actually try to make this community a true community. Instead of going after the real problems of this board you go after people who actually contribute and try to enjoy this place.

It's a sport to you and to F_T and others to attack those who didn't happen to join the forum before 2010.

You can try to attack me on things like changing my post to make it more clear or other superfluous innocuous and benign issues.

I happen to know the answer already. Because you are so inept in your own little lives that the only thing that makes you feel better is to attack others. To try and find every minute detail that could make someone look bad...you get off on it.

That to me is pathetic.

So go on....focus on other issues that have nothing to do with the fact Comicdonna had his life threatened. That's not important...what's important is that I changed a few words in my post to make it more clear so fools like you don't try to attack me for it.

Newer members have to walk on egg shells in this place every time they post something because the lame post nazi's like yourself have to jump all over them for it.

I feel sad for people like you. Get a life and focus on what is important in this forum. Attacking others for innocent mistakes is beyond lame. It just shows how sad you are.

woman_crying_m.jpg

Oh that's right you "happen to know some police officers who are close friends."

Maybe you can tell them a bunch of "Nazi's" on a comics board are being mean to you :ohnoez:

Yep, stop posting pics of your mom after she gave birth to you. It's really not a nice image of her.

lol

Get your story straight watson...

She looked like that after she had to drive 70 miles round trip to Miami and didn't get to return the JIM 96. You would too if you had to drive in South Miami. (thumbs u

Edited by Mark 1

Jack, Stu is not the person threatening, he even wished you happy birthday on your birthday thread.

Happy Birthday! You KNOW you get in trouble when you start posting so late...I love this site because most people don't care how much money you spend, or on what... that's not what it's about and I'm SURE they would ban the shills early on IF there was a simple way. I also know that they try to do that, I've spoken to them myself...The moderators work damned hard.

BTW, what are you doing on the PGX site, lol? I didn't even know there was one. :baiting:

That's the point, SKY - there IS no chat on PGX site. What does Patterson know that we don't?

CAL can't stay long

I dunno, I post on the same board as you do, I don't see all the strife, I see ONE FRUITCAKE...I mean ...one poor troubled soul...and some nice guys with a lot of testosterone.

I don't see the horrible people RMA sees, or You see, or Mark1 sees.

I don't get upset if I misspell something have to correct things, someone (dear Greg) pokes me, and I DON'T have high blood pressure.

I come here to enjoy the company and to see some wonderful comics. If I was so troubled with everything, I'd walk away for a bit and read a book.

I don't see all the cliques, I see people who happen to know each other for while and some who enjoy the same things, so they talk a little more, same way I see that happen offline...and I don't see all this MEAN, trolling stuff...I really don't...I see a lot of really nice people...and some very sensitive men.people.(not that there is anything wrong with that), but if it's going to affect your health...step back and do something else for a bit.

This place is wonderful...just look at how you all get together when there is a REAL problem...this is just a total Nutcase poor troubled soul...who has somehow managed to bring out all the people who are upset about small stuff.

(((Mike)))...sorry about your thread.

(worship) Well said Sharon. Thank you for posting that.

That to me is pathetic.

woman_crying_m.jpg

lol

She looked like that after she had to drive 70 miles round trip to Miami and didn't get to return the JIM 96. You would too if you had to drive in South Miami. (thumbs u

Hola Mark you are getting sucked back in.

Sorry about the shi**ty day. My Sundays are usually shi**ty as they are usually the day before Monday.

Jack, Stu is not the person threatening, he even wished you happy birthday on your birthday thread.

Happy Birthday! You KNOW you get in trouble when you start posting so late...I love this site because most people don't care how much money you spend, or on what... that's not what it's about and I'm SURE they would ban the shills early on IF there was a simple way. I also know that they try to do that, I've spoken to them myself...The moderators work damned hard.

BTW, what are you doing on the PGX site, lol? I didn't even know there was one. :baiting:

That's the point, SKY - there IS no chat on PGX site. What does Patterson know that we don't?

CAL can't stay long

I dunno, I post on the same board as you do, I don't see all the strife, I see ONE FRUITCAKE...I mean ...one poor troubled soul...and some nice guys with a lot of testosterone.

I don't see the horrible people RMA sees, or You see, or Mark1 sees.

I don't get upset if I misspell something have to correct things, someone (dear Greg) pokes me, and I DON'T have high blood pressure.

I come here to enjoy the company and to see some wonderful comics. If I was so troubled with everything, I'd walk away for a bit and read a book.

I don't see all the cliques, I see people who happen to know each other for while and some who enjoy the same things, so they talk a little more, same way I see that happen offline...and I don't see all this MEAN, trolling stuff...I really don't...I see a lot of really nice people...and some very sensitive men.people.(not that there is anything wrong with that), but if it's going to affect your health...step back and do something else for a bit.

This place is wonderful...just look at how you all get together when there is a REAL problem...this is just a total Nutcase poor troubled soul...who has somehow managed to bring out all the people who are upset about small stuff.

(((Mike)))...sorry about your thread.

(worship) Well said Sharon. Thank you for posting that.

(worship) Well said Jeffro. Thank you for posting that.

That to me is pathetic.

woman_crying_m.jpg

lol

Speaking of which, I heard you kept the copy you bought from Jamie and sold your original copy. Is that true?

I really enjoy getting this kind of PM.

"donna i'll put a bullet in your head"

Really? At what point do the moderators review registration before accepting someone as a member here?

They have more important mess to take care of.

Like banning me for a month for talking politics. A plaguing problem that they seem to have no issues with as long as I'm not taking part in the conversations.

:foryou:

BTW, every single WC thread during the past week or two has been heavy on the politics :gossip:

We miss you :hi:

Speaking of which, I heard you kept the copy you bought from Jamie and sold your original copy. Is that true?

I'm not sure if you are serious...but no. I sold the Jamie copy to a board member. I kept the JIM 96 I bought from Comicdey a while ago. It has nicer PQ and is a nice copy all around. :)

I want this entire thread to know that I was the first Boardie to popularize the insult 'crybaby' in Comics General.

:acclaim:

Great, here comes a "Little Known CGC Board Factoids" thread. hm Actually, not a bad idea...

I really enjoy getting this kind of PM.

"donna i'll put a bullet in your head"

Really? At what point do the moderators review registration before accepting someone as a member here?

They have more important mess to take care of.

Like banning me for a month for talking politics. A plaguing problem that they seem to have no issues with as long as I'm not taking part in the conversations.

:foryou:

BTW, every single WC thread during the past week or two has been heavy on the politics :gossip:

We miss you :hi:

I know. I read the WC from time to time.

There's a sticky at the top of every forum that says "No Politics Allowed," yet for some reason they single me out because I was warned.

Yeah, and so was everyone else.

It's funny. The subject of the thread that got me in such deep mess had three other threads started about it after I was given a month off. None of those thread starters were given a strike over it.

I won't be back to the WC. I just look at it from time to time and laugh about the utter hypocrisy by the mods. I'd have no problem with the length of my wildly_fanciful_statement strike if there truly was "no politics allowed."

It's either allowed...or it's not. Why is it not allowed for some?

I want this entire thread to know that I was the first Boardie to popularize the insult 'crybaby' in Comics General.

Great, here comes a "Little Known CGC Board Factoids" thread. hm Actually, not a bad idea...

Little known? It's not well known? :cry:

Great, here comes a "World Renowned CGC Board Factoids" thread. hm Actually, not a bad idea...

Little known? It's not well known? :cry:

Great, here comes a "World Renowned CGC Board Factoids" thread. hm Actually, not a bad idea...

:idea: