• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

Why is it not allowed for some?

The entire Board knows the answer to this question.

I used my month off to find video on eharmony of the culprit that suggested the length of my sentence.

I really enjoy getting this kind of PM.

"donna i'll put a bullet in your head"

Really? At what point do the moderators review registration before accepting someone as a member here?

They have more important mess to take care of.

Like banning me for a month for talking politics. A plaguing problem that they seem to have no issues with as long as I'm not taking part in the conversations.

:foryou:

BTW, every single WC thread during the past week or two has been heavy on the politics :gossip:

We miss you :hi:

I know. I read the WC from time to time.

There's a sticky at the top of every forum that says "No Politics Allowed," yet for some reason they single me out because I was warned.

Yeah, and so was everyone else.

It's funny. The subject of the thread that got me in such deep mess had three other threads started about it after I was given a month off. None of those thread starters were given a strike over it.

I won't be back to the WC. I just look at it from time to time and laugh about the utter hypocrisy by the mods. I'd have no problem with the length of my wildly_fanciful_statement strike if there truly was "no politics allowed."

It's either allowed...or it's not. Why is it not allowed for some?

Would this be the appropriate time to post the "get off the cross, we need the wood" jpeg...?

hm

I won't, though, because I still love you, jerk. :luhv:

I used my month off to find video on eharmony of the culprit that suggested the length of my sentence.

I can't decide if she should get an oscar, or go to a shrink :shrug:

Man does she REALLY LOVES CATS :sick:

I had to stop watching after 20 seconds. Premature boredom.

Having been in the dating pool recently, I can tell you that this girl exists. :gossip:

:roflmao:

I haven't laughed that hard all day. Could you imagine being on a date with her. I would have had to pull the I'm going to get popcorn trick.

dr.x

lol Very funny! (thumbs u

Having been in the dating pool recently, I can tell you that this girl exists. :gossip:

:roflmao:

Wow.

That girl in the video was real cute for the first minute, scary how she turned psycho so quickly

I've been with girls like that, so that was not a pleasant video to watch

don't you know that girls are bat sh*t cray cray? :screwy: