• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

Man, I tell you - when I got booted a week ago, this place was one big happy family of comic book fans who were excited about The Avengers and girls in Iron Man bikinis.

Now, it's been taken over by ITG socially maladjusted weirdos who are into flat-chested Hutterite girls. What happened?

Man, I tell you - when I got booted a week ago, this place was one big happy family of comic book fans who were excited about The Avengers and girls in Iron Man bikinis.

Now, it's been taken over by ITG socially maladjusted weirdos who are into flat-chested Hutterite girls. What happened?

Full moon ?

If everyone who gets a threatening or obscene pm from this guy starts forwarding it to the authorities, perhaps something will be done, they can trace him through his isp.

I'm sure Zaid has his former address, and I'm sure some of the internet detectives can figure out his current address.

Saying you will be happy to meet him, making fun of his picture, will only feed his fury and or his ego.

He needs professional help.

Arch has all of the evidence archived. It would seem that if members of the collectors society are recieving threats, CGC should do something about it.

That would be a wonderful idea, he is, after all, a trespasser.

dont know if it was brought up, dont want to read 67 pages today but, pay to register forum? i would pay. like the somethingawful forums?

I miss going to SA. That place rocked.

dont know if it was brought up, dont want to read 67 pages today but, pay to register forum? i would pay. like the somethingawful forums?

Caltopia is only $700 away, my friend. :cloud9:

Is that Cal who has taken over Balls account? hm

Leave CAL outta this... when I do something, I do it without being a weasel, or clandestine, sneaky ways. Not a backstabber, I am a chest stabber, in your face when I need to face you.

I have been accused of being MANY shills here, the last one I recall was "Unruly American", someone who I had no clue about until a few CGCers PMed me. Of course I was cleared immediately by the CGC Brass, and I am no dummy; I know that the CGC Brass does not think the same about me like they did when Borock was here.

CAL no dummy...

It took too long to close down this most recent couple of threads. I suggest that the next time this dooshnozzle surfaces, as many people as possible hit the notify button as quickly as possible to take this down.

If we can't stop him starting threads, it should at least be possible to shut them down faster.

It was good to see the boards unite against this little wanker though.

It took too long to close down this most recent couple of threads. I suggest that the next time this dooshnozzle surfaces, as many people as possible hit the notify button as quickly as possible to take this down.

If we can't stop him starting threads, it should at least be possible to shut them down faster.

Why? Are his threads and rants not a source of amusement?

I am not amused.

I am not amused.

I am not amused in any way...

CAL who is serious 99% of the time...

I am not amused.

Stupidly witty conversations make me chuckle....

Stupid conversations....not so much

I am not amused.

I am not amused in any way...

CAL who is serious 99% of the time...

+_ed521b103182c1cdea09db3882979f67.jpg