• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

machine to press comics

82 posts in this topic

The percentage of books pressed has to be through the roof, pressing is a huge part of this hobby. No use in being mad about it.
I doubt it. The percentage of comic readers/buyers/collectors willing to pay a premium for a microscopic difference in condition is so small that outside this board I doubt it's an issue at all. Are any of my comics restored? I seriously doubt it. People don't restore comics before tossing them in the bargain bin.

I have no problem with your inquiry; I only wish to observe that this thread reminds me of all those "Hey, can someone give me GPA on Hulk 181 in 9.6" threads.

Some information this hobby isn't swift to share.

Year average: $4,086 90-day average $3,929 Last sale: $4,000 Jul-2011

(worship) The Mother Teresa of GPA.

just notice a big time comic dealer bought one on ebay.. im just curious :whistle:
It's probably for pressing dress shirts & underwear - it's con season y'know.

;)

Dealers don't launder those items, let alone press them. :gossip:

just notice a big time comic dealer bought one on ebay.. im just curious :whistle:

So did anyone figure out who it was? (shrug)

yes

I don't keep up with ebay handles can you give a hint or pm me its more of a curiousity then anything.

hm Not sure...What about these? Can these be used to press comics?

picture1rl4.png

Won't that leave a subscription crease?

I'd subscribe to that. :takeit: