• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

It's not difficult to safely crack slabs. There's a YouTube video that demnstrates the slab cracking process. I'm pretty sure it was one of Chromiums bids.

I'm also in England. Is here anyone who could teach/show me how to crack some 9.8 slabs without hurting the books?

Would be a big help!

If you are cracking them for signatures, do not crack them until you are at the show and actually see the creator with your own eyes.

I'm trying to find out if I can connect directly with DLR from Watford as somebody told me that I should be able to. Trying to figure it out from the TFL website but still not sure, does anyone have any info?

Which Watford? Watford, Watford Junction, or Watford High Street?

If Watford, start with the Met Line.

If Watford Junction or Watford High Street, then start with the London Overground.

I'm also in England. Is here anyone who could teach/show me how to crack some 9.8 slabs without hurting the books?

Would be a big help!

If you are cracking them for signatures, do not crack them until you are at the show and actually see the creator with your own eyes.

True dat!

Would be a big help!

But is there a place, where I could crack them out without stress?

Would be a big help!

But is there a place, where I could crack them out without stress?

Try asking DWC - I think they may open them if you're going to get them CGC SS.

It's certainly going to be a loooooong day. I don't leave London to head back to Shrewsbury until 10:30pm Saturday night.

Yikes!

Are you coming along for food and drink after the con?

It's certainly going to be a loooooong day. I don't leave London to head back to Shrewsbury until 10:30pm Saturday night.

Yikes!

Are you coming along for food and drink after the con?

It would be rude not to :)

.. as long as I give myself plenty of time to head back up to Euston, I'll be looking forward to tucking in to some food and an adult beverage or two after the Con.

Help a man out here...

Get on the list!

(thumbs u

26 pages of threads to read through (which I'll do, over this evening) and then .. consider it done :wishluck:

I couldn't wait ... I read throu all the posts at breakneck speed .. sat down .. thought a bit about how much time I've actually got to commit, before I have to head back up to Eiston. It's going to be a tough call.

.. Maybe a couple of beers and a sandwich?

.. as long as I give myself plenty of time to head back up to Euston, I'll be looking forward to tucking in to some food and an adult beverage or two after the Con.

I'm probably heading back via Euston and the last trains are about 12.15 and 2.00 but the 2.00 one involves changing train and takes twice as long for me so I'll be aiming for the 12.15.

I'm probably heading back via Euston and the last trains are about 12.15 and 2.00 but the 2.00 one involves changing train and takes twice as long for me so I'll be aiming for the 12.15.

As I Pre-booked my train tickets as 'Super Saver' tickets .. I have to be on that 10:30 train.