• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

.. as long as I give myself plenty of time to head back up to Euston, I'll be looking forward to tucking in to some food and an adult beverage or two after the Con.

I'm probably heading back via Euston and the last trains are about 12.15 and 2.00 but the 2.00 one involves changing train and takes twice as long for me so I'll be aiming for the 12.15.

As I Pre-booked my train tickets as 'Super Saver' tickets .. I have to be on that 10:30 train.

:tonofbricks:

Maybe after a few drinks, you'll think " it" and just go for the later train anyway. It's only money. :baiting:

.. as long as I give myself plenty of time to head back up to Euston, I'll be looking forward to tucking in to some food and an adult beverage or two after the Con.

I'm probably heading back via Euston and the last trains are about 12.15 and 2.00 but the 2.00 one involves changing train and takes twice as long for me so I'll be aiming for the 12.15.

As I Pre-booked my train tickets as 'Super Saver' tickets .. I have to be on that 10:30 train.

:tonofbricks:

Maybe after a few drinks, you'll think " it" and just go for the later train anyway. It's only money. :baiting:

.. Soooooo tempting, but it'll be an additional £80 to do that, and I'm trying to minimise my costs anyhow ( it al to Hell)

Wow! That's some kind of censorship ... deleted all but my last comment of it all to Hell :)

I'm trying to do this as cost-effectively (travel-wise) as possible. If I ignore that 10:30 train, it's going to cost me an additional £80 to get back home.

Wow! That's some kind of censorship ... deleted all but my last comment of it all to Hell :)

I'm trying to do this as cost-effectively (travel-wise) as possible. If I ignore that 10:30 train, it's going to cost me an additional £80 to get back home.

Jesus Navas! Thats expensive! :o

Jesus Navas! Thats expensive! :o

Yessiree :(

Can I please point out that the Aloft Hotel is crawling with hot chicks from all over the world. I came over to meet up with Jeff & Charles from Hotflips (Where the hell are they?)

Apparently there is some sort of Zumba Fitness convention going on.

And also thanks for nothing on all the subway advice. lol

All I had to do is walk over Tower Bridge and take the DLR from there - only 10 minute walk and 17 minute train ride.

Can I please point out that the Aloft Hotel is crawling with hot chicks from all over the world. I came over to meet up with Jeff & Charles from Hotflips (Where the hell are they?)

All I had to do is walk over Tower Bridge and take the DLR from there - only 10 minute walk and 17 minute train ride.

i have been working on that Aloft hotel for the last year, i hope your impressed

Pictures of the hot chicks or it did not happen. I just got a bunch of unruly kids at my hotel in London. I am staying in Wales tonight. Everything closes at 5:30. I am bored.

Pictures of the hot chicks or it did not happen. I just got a bunch of unruly kids at my hotel in London. I am staying in Wales tonight. Everything closes at 5:30. I am bored.

.. can I ask .. which part of Wales? I'm on the border between England and Wales (firmly English here) :)

Can I please point out that Comicana Direct (D55-D56), will be accepting credit cards, debit cards, cash, magic beans and intimate evenings with Kelly Brook as methods of payment. (thumbs u

What about live stock? or Eggs? Will you swap books for beer? hm

.. can I ask .. which part of Wales? I'm on the border between England and Wales (firmly English here) :)

I am hunting for second hand books and early edition P G Wodehouse books published by Herbert Jenkins, so I am staying in Hay on Wye. Going out for rib eye steak at the Swan at Hay Hotel at 7. Going back to London tomorrow afternoon. I always travel with earplugs to shut out the unruly kids.

I am hunting for second hand books and early edition P G Wodehouse books published by Herbert Jenkins, so I am staying in Hay on Wye. Going out for rib eye steak at the Swan at Hay Hotel at 7. Going back to London tomorrow afternoon. I always travel with earplugs to shut out the unruly kids.

Very nice! I've been to Hay on Wye several times. Enjoy your steak at the Swan.

Can I please point out that Comicana Direct (D55-D56), will be accepting credit cards, debit cards, cash, magic beans and intimate evenings with Kelly Brook as methods of payment. (thumbs u

What about live stock? or Eggs? Will you swap books for beer? hm

Nick has been known to trade comics for raw meat. :gossip:

(He really has).