• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

A Fabulous week end !!!! A+++ to the STAFF !!!!!

Meeting STAN LEE :headbang:

Finding new art and new friends :headbang:

Grabbing some missing back issues :headbang:

Lots of drinks :headbang:

Chatting with BERNIE :headbang:

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: to Comicana

Will be looking forward to the next one :banana:

I'm definitely going again next year. I've already told my wife that she's coming with me and that we'll be staying over (no stupid rushing to get out of London and back home like i had to do this year).

Were you at he meal? I didn't get to meet everyone there as I got distracted by drunkenness. :blush:

I'm definitely going again next year. I've already told my wife that she's coming with me and that we'll be staying over (no stupid rushing to get out of London and back home like i had to do this year).

Were you at he meal? I didn't get to meet everyone there as I got distracted by drunkenness. :blush:

Due to my monumental -up with the train time to get back home, I missed the meal; but headed straight to the Fox after the Con and caught up with Stryfe1000 and a.n.other (really sorry, can't remember forum handle or even real name .. I .. am .. useless) and had a quick beer and a great chat. .. then I had to make my excuses and dash off. Next year, though ..

Just made it back to the US. This was my thirteenth trip to the UK, so I consider 13 my lucky number.

Thanks to 1koko and T3quila for their tremendous effort in bringing a big con to the UK.

Having attended many SDCC and NYC, I consider LSCC a great first effort. There were long lines everywhere. I do notice the Brits are very polite in line ( or queue ), with a minimal of line cutting, unlike SDCC.

Thanks to Flaming Telepath and the real boss, his wife, for organizing the group dinner.

I was most fortunate to have the opportunity to dine with Whizzer, gaz973, and Chespirito.

For you Americans, who have never visited the UK, this convention would give you a great opportunity to meet some great people and visit the UK. My accommodation was a mere 50 pounds per night in a fantastic neighborhood with two underground stations within walking distance.

I am definitely planning on coming back next year.

Due to my monumental -up with the train time to get back home, I missed the meal; but headed straight to the Fox after the Con and caught up with Stryfe1000 and a.n.other (really sorry, can't remember forum handle or even real name .. I .. am .. useless) and had a quick beer and a great chat. .. then I had to make my excuses and dash off. Next year, though ..

It was great to meet you.

The other boardie was Arsenalherd. I wouldn't worry that you couldnt remember his name. When Bane and I bumped into him on Sunday, I'm fairy certain he couldn't remember his name either.

Valuable con lesson #1. Never try and match drinks with Chespirito ;)

Just made it back to the US. This was my thirteenth trip to the UK, so I consider 13 my lucky number.

Thanks to 1koko and T3quila for their tremendous effort in bringing a big con to the UK.

Having attended many SDCC and NYC, I consider LSCC a great first effort. There were long lines everywhere. I do notice the Brits are very polite in line ( or queue ), with a minimal of line cutting, unlike SDCC.

Thanks to Flaming Telepath and the real boss, his wife, for organizing the group dinner.

I was most fortunate to have the opportunity to dine with Whizzer, gaz973, and Chespirito.

For you Americans, who have never visited the UK, this convention would give you a great opportunity to meet some great people and visit the UK. My accommodation was a mere 50 pounds per night in a fantastic neighborhood with two underground stations within walking distance.

After meeting you on Saturday night, it's fair to say you will always be welcome on these fair shores (thumbs u

It was great to meet you.

The other boardie was Arsenalherd. I wouldn't worry that you couldnt remember his name. When Bane and I bumped into him on Sunday, I'm fairy certain he couldn't remember his name either.

Valuable con lesson #1. Never try and match drinks with Chespirito ;)

Great fun. Sooo sorry it was just a "fly-by" visit. I was 20/80 % that it was Arsenalherd, but .. not sure enough to call it out doh!

Chespirito?? .. hmmmm .. I'll have to have a try on that :takeit:

What a weekend!

Lots of hard work but we are fortunate in that we had a team that did it all with a smile and a lot of laughs.

I spent the whole weekend with Stan's team doing the signings, photo sessions, panels and the post show hours meet and greets. I was blown away by Stan's energy levels.

Glad to hear that everyone had a great show and very much appreciate the support we had on the boards. :applause:

What a weekend!

Lots of hard work but we are fortunate in that we had a team that did it all with a smile and a lot of laughs.

I spent the whole weekend with Stan's team doing the signings, photo sessions, panels and the post show hours meet and greets. I was blown away by Stan's energy levels.

Glad to hear that everyone had a great show and very much appreciate the support we had on the boards. :applause:

It was an awesome show George, well done to you John & Imran. Amazing job! :applause:

BOM, glad you made it home safe, it was great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again next year (thumbs u