• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

Can I please point out that the Aloft Hotel is crawling with hot chicks from all over the world. I came over to meet up with Jeff & Charles from Hotflips (Where the hell are they?)

Apparently there is some sort of Zumba Fitness convention going on.

And also thanks for nothing on all the subway advice. lol

All I had to do is walk over Tower Bridge and take the DLR from there - only 10 minute walk and 17 minute train ride.

Pictures of the hot chicks or it did not happen.

+1, we require pictures of the hot chicks, Dre. :taptaptap:

Can I please point out that Comicana Direct (D55-D56), will be accepting credit cards, debit cards, cash, magic beans and intimate evenings with Kelly Brook as methods of payment. (thumbs u

What about live stock? or Eggs? Will you swap books for beer? hm

Nick has been known to trade comics for raw meat. :gossip:

(He really has).

I would, for a steak!

Just want to say that I hope this is a massive success for all concerned, and I hope all the dealers sell mess loads, (especially the U.S dealers after travelling all that way) and can't wait to come back next year.

Can I please point out that Comicana Direct (D55-D56), will be accepting credit cards, debit cards, cash, magic beans and intimate evenings with Kelly Brook as methods of payment. (thumbs u

(He really has).

I have.

It was half a lamb. :D

(He really has).

I have.

It was half a lamb. :D

** I am now looking for a butchers in Canary Wharf....

Can I please point out that the Aloft Hotel is crawling with hot chicks from all over the world. I came over to meet up with Jeff & Charles from Hotflips (Where the hell are they?)

Apparently there is some sort of Zumba Fitness convention going on.

And also thanks for nothing on all the subway advice. lol

All I had to do is walk over Tower Bridge and take the DLR from there - only 10 minute walk and 17 minute train ride.

Pictures of the hot chicks or it did not happen.

+1, we require pictures of the hot chicks, Dre. :taptaptap:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Now its nearly here im really gutted im not going. :cry:

£300 before I buy I comic kinda talked me out of it.

So plenty of comics, plenty of drinks and get those pics in - all have a truly great time and say Hi to Stan for me. :hi:

Neil

I'm packed and I'm heading to London :)

Decided on getting my Swamp Thing #7 signed by Wrightson and my Killing Joke by Bolland.

The awesome thing about this KJ copy, its alread signed by Bolland & Alan Moore but on the 1st page, this was back when the book first came out and it was from a shop signing. I know CGC will simply state their "signatures" as writing on the 1st page but I know they're both genuine and maybe I'll mention it to Bolland as well :)

See you guys there tomorrow!

I'm packed and I'm heading to London :)

Decided on getting my Swamp Thing #7 signed by Wrightson and my Killing Joke by Bolland.

The awesome thing about this KJ copy, its alread signed by Bolland & Alan Moore but on the 1st page, this was back when the book first came out and it was from a shop signing. I know CGC will simply state their "signatures" as writing on the 1st page but I know they're both genuine and maybe I'll mention it to Bolland as well :)

See you guys there tomorrow!

ENJOY (thumbs u

Does anyone want to share a room (and costs obviously) on Saturday night?

My apologies that I didn't phrase this well. If someone has a hotel room and they're willing to let me crash on the floor, I'd be willing to pay half the cost of the room for the night

I'm just about ready .. got all the things I need to take for the journey .. it took me all day to check, double-check and triple-check that I'd not left anything behind. All I've got to do now, is get myself to bed early and make sure I'm on that 5:25am train tomorrow morning :)