• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard First Program - Not April's Fools

696 posts in this topic

HOLY on a cracker.

ive read 3 pages of this post and im in shock and awe.

people actually giving CGC a hard time on their practices, what a noble concept.

i recognize some posters, some ive never seen, gonna spend whats left of the day reading this(after the double header that is), and maybe some of tomorrow because some folks had some really lengthy retorts on here.

shame some of the stuff has been edited out, but it was a decade ago.

thanks to whoever found this, its great reading.

:whee:

So you still feel the need to bust CGC's balls over something they had their balls busted for 10 years ago.

You should pick up a hobby. I suggest masturbation.

sorry mate you can keep your hairy hands to yourself, i gotta sexy wife, and a life, plenty of hobbies to keep me busy and you have these boards.

i sincerely wish you better in the future.

have a nice day mate.

Please feel free to continue to ask stupid questions and be a complete . It's entertaining me.

Here, have some butthurt as a parting gift. :foryou:

see you just gotta be a big man and continue to run somebody into the ground, you a real CBsuperman.

i cant compete with werdz, i cant just throw somebody under the bus. you have me beat there. but that's the only place you got me beat mate.

(thumbs u

anyway, im on my way to the ballgames, have a great night, on your puter, as usual.

HOLY on a cracker.

ive read 3 pages of this post and im in shock and awe.

people actually giving CGC a hard time on their practices, what a noble concept.

i recognize some posters, some ive never seen, gonna spend whats left of the day reading this(after the double header that is), and maybe some of tomorrow because some folks had some really lengthy retorts on here.

shame some of the stuff has been edited out, but it was a decade ago.

thanks to whoever found this, its great reading.

:whee:

So you still feel the need to bust CGC's balls over something they had their balls busted for 10 years ago.

You should pick up a hobby. I suggest masturbation.

sorry mate you can keep your hairy hands to yourself, i gotta sexy wife, and a life, plenty of hobbies to keep me busy and you have these boards.

i sincerely wish you better in the future.

have a nice day mate.

Please feel free to continue to ask stupid questions and be a complete . It's entertaining me.

Here, have some butthurt as a parting gift. :foryou:

see you just gotta be a big man and continue to run somebody into the ground, you a real CBsuperman.

i cant compete with werdz, i cant just throw somebody under the bus. you have me beat there. but that's the only place you got me beat mate.

(thumbs u

anyway, im on my way to the ballgames, have a great night, on your puter, as usual.

By "ballgames" you mean your new job as a fluffer, right?

In Dice's defense he clearly states his location.

that's true, but a bully is a bully, and i squash bully's, just not on the puter. bully's are just wannab somebodys. and right now he just wants my life, cause his sucks.

that's true, but a bully is a bully, and i squash bully's, just not on the puter. bully's are just wannab somebodys. and right now he just wants my life, cause his sucks.

Are you threatening me?

Are you threatening me?

:popcorn:

Are you threatening me?

CORNHOLIO_NEED_HIS_TP.jpg

Aaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite

You've got to love the idea of getting a 9 year old thread locked.

Pretty sad state of affairs if that were to happen.

Agreed, I haven't finished reading through this yet and it's pretty interesting.

The discussion between Tiny and Dice should move to the new 9.5 thread. :foryou:

Was there ever a Wizard First red label 10?

Yes. Seven of them, two books.

5 for Daredevil: Father #1 Wizard World 2004 Con Edition

2 for Ultimate X-Men #50 Wizard World 2004 Con Edition

Agreed, I haven't finished reading through this yet and it's pretty interesting.

The discussion between Tiny and Dice should move to the new 9.5 thread. :foryou:

It's not a discussion. He's being a and I'm calling him on it.

A discussion would mean he had some constructive input.