• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

At the time of the original 3-way PM graciously started by Surfer with FCM & myself at my hasty & thoughtless if not gauche request for which I have apologized, FCM raised no objections of any kind to anything related to the request, the resale, or anything else.

He was unable to meet the request as he said the item had already gone to his bike messenger. His tone, in my opinion, was regretful that he couldn't accommodate us.

24 hours later he PM'd me asking the resale price. I described the sale & out of courtesy to Surfer politely declined to disclose that amount.

Then FCM raised the comiclink history, saying he wasn't particularly irked by the resale or the request but felt it necessary to make the comparison anyway.

Frankly, I was surprised to hear from him again & I was a little off-put by his request for the resale price. I didn't consider it his business.

I felt like he was trying to twist my arm for the information by raising the comparison to the comiclink matter.

I stated that it was not comparable, thanked him, removed myself from the PM, & informed Surfer of the events.

I was suspicious of his request for the resale amount for I suspected he was having seller's remorse & had decided not to ship after all; that he might not have shipped was pure unfounded conjecture on my part that led to misgivings for which I have also apologized.

He would have never known of those misgivings if he hadn't started this public shaming thread.

As I published those misgivings once this unneeded thread was posted & as I maintained them into the next day of this thread as I felt they had borne themselves true due to my PO's failure to place the locker key in my PO BOX (which can be confirmed by FCM if he were so inclined directly with Postal Officer Gil upon his return to work next Tuesday) & as I had promised a financial payout if I were wrong & as they finally proved wrong with my call to Gil, I was obliged to honor my brash offer.

After I removed myself from FCM's first unexpected PM, he sent a second one. He did not counsel me on the hazards & pitfalls of drop shipping as he states above. He repeated that he wasn't terribly concerned with the matter but that someone else would be.

I took this as nothing more than an explicit threat of the posting of this very thread if I didn't satisfy his repeated request for the resale price.

I was not going to be intimidated.

I said: That someone else can go to hell. Then I said "Thank you" & removed myself again.

I was being harassed via PM.

FCM then PM'd Surfer asking for the resale price, to which Surfer declined.

Then privately he offered to Surfer to refund my money & sell to Surfer directly. Surfer, the international buyer.

After no more events of any kind, this thread appeared.

Oh well.

Any more posts like this and I'm going to insist you pay us all 5x damages.

As I told another non-international from my perspective poster in this thread, it took so long to compose this that I had to tell my wife twice not to disturb me; that I was busy.

I'll be sleeping in my PO BOX tonight.

It will be Friday in just a few hours :banana:

Your wife is on the phone with my wife. :eek:

His wife has yet to deliver our New Year's Eve pics from last year.

:ohnoez:

Don't all four of us already know what we all look like in the nude? doh!

I'm leaving this thread now.

I...don't remember that part, but then after about midnight things did get a little...hazy?

:eek:

At the time of the original 3-way PM graciously started by Surfer with FCM & myself at my hasty & thoughtless if not gauche request for which I have apologized, FCM raised no objections of any kind to anything related to the request, the resale, or anything else.

He was unable to meet the request as he said the item had already gone to his bike messenger. His tone, in my opinion, was regretful that he couldn't accommodate us.

24 hours later he PM'd me asking the resale price. I described the sale & out of courtesy to Surfer politely declined to disclose that amount.

Then FCM raised the comiclink history, saying he wasn't particularly irked by the resale or the request but felt it necessary to make the comparison anyway.

Frankly, I was surprised to hear from him again & I was a little off-put by his request for the resale price. I didn't consider it his business.

I felt like he was trying to twist my arm for the information by raising the comparison to the comiclink matter.

I stated that it was not comparable, thanked him, removed myself from the PM, & informed Surfer of the events.

I was suspicious of his request for the resale amount for I suspected he was having seller's remorse & had decided not to ship after all; that he might not have shipped was pure unfounded conjecture on my part that led to misgivings for which I have also apologized.

He would have never known of those misgivings if he hadn't started this public shaming thread.

As I published those misgivings once this unneeded thread was posted & as I maintained them into the next day of this thread as I felt they had borne themselves true due to my PO's failure to place the locker key in my PO BOX (which can be confirmed by FCM if he were so inclined directly with Postal Officer Gil upon his return to work next Tuesday) & as I had promised a financial payout if I were wrong & as they finally proved wrong with my call to Gil, I was obliged to honor my brash offer.

After I removed myself from FCM's first unexpected PM, he sent a second one. He did not counsel me on the hazards & pitfalls of drop shipping as he states above. He repeated that he wasn't terribly concerned with the matter but that someone else would be.

I took this as nothing more than an explicit threat of the posting of this very thread if I didn't satisfy his repeated request for the resale price.

I was not going to be intimidated.

I said: That someone else can go to hell. Then I said "Thank you" & removed myself again.

I was being harassed via PM.

FCM then PM'd Surfer asking for the resale price, to which Surfer declined.

Then privately he offered to Surfer to refund my money & sell to Surfer directly. Surfer, the international buyer.

After no more events of any kind, this thread appeared.

Oh well.

Any more posts like this and I'm going to insist you pay us all 5x damages.

As I told another non-international from my perspective poster in this thread, it took so long to compose this that I had to tell my wife twice not to disturb me; that I was busy.

I'll be sleeping in my PO BOX tonight.

How the fudge are you going to do that? Officer Gil has the key.

Hey, sweetie? Why are you running away?

Let me start some music. This is the Continental. I can pour us some more sham-PAYNE-yuh.

This board needs an "old man contemplatively chewing wheat" emoticon.

Pick one.

Google pix of "old man chewing straw"

This may work.

ptg00676434.jpg

This thread is positioning itself for a terrific Friday thread. It's the Kama Sutra of Friday threads. It starts early and keeps on going for as long as it needs to.

This board needs an "old man contemplatively chewing wheat" emoticon.

Pick one.

Google pix of "old man chewing straw"

This may work.

ptg00676434.jpg

This thread is positioning itself for a terrific Friday thread. It's the Kama Sutra of Friday threads. It starts early and keeps on going for as long as it needs to.

I was gonna post that earlier- like modern cinema, the best Friday threads start midweek. :cry:

verite, ha! (I don't know where the swooshee French stroke thing is. Ask my wife.)

Let me start some music. This is the Continental. I can pour us some more sham-PAYNE-yuh.

I have no response, so I'm just going to post a tasteful chick pic to assert my heterosexuality.

l.jpg

I have no response, so I'm just going to post a tasteful chick pic to assert my heterosexuality.

l.jpg

You need a refill on your Walken.

Time to top off.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-continental/274956/

It's worth the ad- I promise.

...with cats.

Ok, I've done harm, I've made ammends. I've posted Walken. I've been quoted by a dirty hippy, and I'm sure I've been a horrible husband and father.

nite, usual gang of eedeeots.

l.jpg

You need a refill on your Walken.

Time to top off.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-continental/274956/

It's worth the ad- I promise.

Can't watch that in Canada, apparently. It's blocked. I guess I really am an international.