• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

For airing our PMs, I'll see you in hell.

There was never any valid reason for this public thread.

It was a private matter between adults.

Foolkiller labeled it perfectly: a public shame thread.

To complete the label, it is a public shame thread over a trivial matter.

Such threads are commonplace in Comics General, sadly.

It is comic book sport.

Here, is a PM I sent to one poster in this thread last night:

I have said to my wife two times in the past 30 minutes, please don't distract me I am busy.

This is a bitter situation with real life impact upon people who aren't even Board members & who don't give a damn about Beta Ray Bill.

There was never any valid reason for this public thread.

It was a private matter between adults.

Foolkiller labeled it perfectly: a public shame thread.

To complete the label, it is a public shame thread over a trivial matter.

Such threads are commonplace in Comics General, sadly.

It is comic book sport.

Here, is a PM I sent to one poster in this thread last night:

I have said to my wife two times in the past 30 minutes, please don't distract me I am busy.

This is a bitter situation with real life impact upon people who aren't even Board members & who don't give a damn about Beta Ray Bill.

Bill, I just read this abortion of a thread for the first time. What a joke.

First Heineken at the Great Florida Comic Get-Together is on me. :foryou:

I really should send out those PM Invites soon. hm

George, this thread is Comics General. Buy the entire Board a beer or donate to CBLDF. I don't need it pal. I've got plenty money & I've always had plenty money.

I don't give a damn about money. I give a damn about comic books.

When I finish with this it will be back to the WC for me & back to the sales forums.

Those poor sellers in the forums this week. How much Tupenny money have they lost due to my having been distracted here?

They must be begging for me to decamp & return to them with my paypal.

George, this thread is Comics General. Buy the entire Board a beer or donate to CBLDF. I don't need it pal. I've got plenty money & I've always had plenty money.

Those poor sellers in the forums this week. How much Tupenny money have they lost due to my having been distracted here?

Actually, I was going to buy you a beer for being nominated the Most Humble/Modest Poster of the Year, though your candidacy for the Award might've just had a small self-inflicted set-back. :baiting:

Just had lunch at a North Carolina Red Neck Stock Car Southern bar-B-q joint.

I had to pay.

Never had North Carolina barbecue. hm

It is vinegar based (not honey) so I am not fond of it, but I have no local choice in the matter. I can't drink sweet tea either.

I am not a very good southerner, at times.

I had to pay.

It is vinegar based (not honey) so I am not fond of it, but I have no local choice in the matter. I can't drink sweet tea either.

I like all the styles for different reasons. :cloud9:

The only kind I don't care for is the Texas/Oklahoma infatuation with beef brisket.

They take an inedible piece of meat, marinate and season it with their own family secrets, and cook it a specific way, and end up with a piece of meat that is almost edible. :sick:

I'll take some Memphis barbecue that's so damn good it will make you slap your mammy. ^^

The only kind I don't care for is the Texas/Oklahoma infatuation with beef brisket.

They take an inedible piece of meat, marinate and season it with their own family secrets, and cook it a specific way, and end up with a piece of meat that is almost edible. :sick:

You've clearly never had good brisket, and that's a shame.

I've had good brisket. It doesn't even come close to barbecue.

On the overall chart, brisket at it's best, defines the bottom of the overall chart.

Actually, I was going to buy you a beer for being nominated the Most Humble/Modest Poster of the Year, though your candidacy for the Award might've just had a small self-inflicted set-back. :baiting:

Use the Roy trick and allow him to buy for you over and over again. Then he can post his anger at this in some future "general" thread about some adult issue being dealt with on childish terms.

I think I recall getting two rounds out of him in Charlotte (he was diverted by Bernie Wrightson). Maybe he has a buying problem.

hm

I had to pay.

I'll take some Memphis barbecue that's so damn good it will make you slap your mammy. ^^

I miss racing in Memphis....

:sorry:

On the overall chart, brisket at it's best, defines the bottom of the overall chart.

Get brisket at a Jewish deli like Katz or Carnegie in New York. Delicious.

I am also of the belief that pork is superior, but not to the extent that you do. The last time I made carnitas, it would have made you slap your whole family tree.

I had to pay.

I miss racing in Memphis....

:sorry:

What did you race?