• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

Will yahoo accept/attach a zip file with about 100 compressed pics?

How big is the file?

42.4 MB (44,555,558 bytes)

Way too big.

10 or 20 MB is usually the limit for most email sites.

PM sent with the photobucket info, Roy. 170 pics.

Some of them are doozies and not for public consumption.

lol

Will yahoo accept/attach a zip file with about 100 compressed pics?

How big is the file?

42.4 MB (44,555,558 bytes)

Way too big.

10 or 20 MB is usually the limit for most email sites.

PM sent with the photobucket info, Roy. 170 pics.

lol

Yup.

I'm going to create a public photobucket folder & send you the link, Roy.

One moment to un-zip the file & upload the pics.

Why do you have to unzip it? In order to zip the folder you had to have a folder to zip. Use that one.

A little less alligator hunting classes and a little more computer 101 would help that backward Red-Neck mentality, Cracker.

I support the faux vitriol that this post represents.

lol

Over NYE you insulted me a couple of times by making me pay for two rounds of drinks in a row.

Tell me where you get your inventory & what your cost basis is in it.

Understand, I'm not offended by those pics but Comics General may be.

Duplicitous F-Face.

lol

Over NYE you insulted me a couple of times by making me pay for two rounds of drinks in a row.

That's because I was getting annoyed by all the 17 syllable words you were using and needed you to atone for them.

lol

Duplicitous F-Face.

Post them in my journal, it will help keep me from writing about motorsports and only 4 people view it.

Thank you for a fun and entertaining thread filled with intrigue, suspense and drama.

400 % profit, Warren Buffet ain't got nothing on Tupenny!

If by 400% profit, you mean a staggering loss as a result of the 5 times pay penalty he paid, I agree with you. :ohnoez:

lol

That's because I was getting annoyed by all the 17 syllable words you were using and needed you to atone for them.

Sweet; a tax on vocabulary, why not.

lol

Duplicitous F-Face.

Post them in my journal, it will help keep me from writing about motorsports and only 4 people view it.

(tsk)

Thank you for a fun and entertaining thread filled with intrigue, suspense and drama.

If by 400% profit, you mean a staggering loss as a result of the 5 times pay penalty he paid, I agree with you. :ohnoez:

But think of the attention he has garnered and the price normaly associated with getting this much in his face rubbing and humping.

Seems cheap at any valuation.

lol

Sweet; a tax on vocabulary, why not.

Passive aggressively applied, no less.

But think of the attention he has garnered and the price normaly associated with getting this much in his face rubbing and humping.

For that price, I would have expected rubbing and humping from someone far more attractive, exceedingly more feminine, and most likely quite a bit taller than either you or I, at least in the acrylic heels.

What matters the most is that Comics General provides a public forum for all of us to air each & every one of our most petty comic book grievances.

We buy on a whim.

We start F-Face threads on a whim.

Who cares who may be harmed?

Comics General is an orgy of Epic Comic Book Crybaby Threads.

This is just one of thousands.

:banana:

For that price, I would have expected rubbing and humping from someone far more attractive, exceedingly more feminine, and most likely quite a bit taller than either you or I, at least in the acrylic heels.

You never know what you will get. On a scale of best to worse; some where the worst doctor is operating on someone and as well, the ugliest professional entertainer is dancing to the tune of someone's dollar. You never know when you walk into the room which will be performing. 2PennyRedneck could not get up and go to another table, his dollar was spent and he was just trying to get out of the room.

There was never any valid reason for this public thread.

It was a private matter between adults.

Foolkiller labeled it perfectly: a public shame thread.

To complete the label, it is a public shame thread over a trivial matter.

Such threads are commonplace in Comics General, sadly.

It is comic book sport.

Here, is a PM I sent to one poster in this thread last night:

I have said to my wife two times in the past 30 minutes, please don't distract me I am busy.

This is a bitter situation with real life impact upon people who aren't even Board members & who don't give a damn about Beta Ray Bill.

I have said to my wife two times in the past 30 minutes, please don't distract me I am busy.

This is a bitter situation with real life impact upon people who aren't even Board members & who don't give a damn about Beta Ray Bill.

That is a reality. Words that are easily typed on the internet can have an unfortunate and negative impact on people who are not a part of the conversation

That is a reality. Words that are easily typed on the internet can have an unfortunate and negative impact on people who are not a part of the conversation

Roy, there are very few works of Man more powerful than words.

F-Face.

There was never any valid reason for this public thread.

It was a private matter between adults.

Foolkiller labeled it perfectly: a public shame thread.

To complete the label, it is a public shame thread over a trivial matter.

Such threads are commonplace in Comics General, sadly.

It is comic book sport.

Here, is a PM I sent to one poster in this thread last night:

Bill, I just read this abortion of a thread for the first time. What a joke.

First Heineken at the Great Florida Comic Get-Together is on me. :foryou:

I really should send out those PM Invites soon. hm