• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

I heard the Tamp Bay area is getting capital improvements in a certain sector of the entertainment market brought on by a 4 day event happening next year in late August.

Will there be a CGC Board member sampling event to ensure top notch work and quality?

We should be in the new home by then. You're welcome to stay with us.

Have someone drop ship your arse here. Start a poll in Comics General after your stay if you're displeased with your accommodations, F-Face.

Don't worry, I'll use discretion and hide all the names so no one will figure out who I am talking about when I rip your casa a new hole for not warming the syrup for my pancakes that were a little soggy, my cold coffee and the lumpy bed.

No one will will suspect anything.....

I wont reference the "Red neck cracker in Tampa".

I heard the Tamp Bay area is getting capital improvements in a certain sector of the entertainment market brought on by a 4 day event happening next year in late August.

Will there be a CGC Board member sampling event to ensure top notch work and quality?

Have someone drop ship your arse here. Start a poll in Comics General after your stay if you're displeased with your accommodations, F-Face.

Don't worry, I'll use discretion and hide all the names so no one will figure out who I am talking about when I rip your casa a new hole for not warming the syrup for my pancakes that were a little soggy, my cold coffee and the lumpy bed.

You have a bad attitude. You should donate something to a worthy cause to atone. And your love for motorsports is offputting. I am having Tupenny dropship you a bouquet of dead flowers that I bought from him for JC.

You have a bad attitude. You should donate something to a worthy cause to atone. And your love for motorsports is offputting. I am having Tupenny dropship you a bouquet of dead flowers that I bought from him for JC.

I honor all drop shipping requests. No questions asked.

Dover, make sure you put the word Duplicity in the thread title even if there isn't any reference of any kind to any duplicity in your posts therein.

In fact, throw in Horse Thief & Bushwacker too. Those expressions might not carry any meaning in CG but they are thoroughly disparaging down here.

I was considering forwarding to the CBLDF the $100 FCM refunded to me. Then I reconsidered. I’d hate to be accused of pandering to Comics General public opinion.

If I wanted to do that, I could just pocket the $100 & start a Comics General thread profanely excoriating Boardies whose identities I thinly veil, all under the guise of happy go lucky humor.

No one would ever be hurt by that.

If you can get, via three way PM which will later be made public, Tupennyredneck to send me 5 times what you paid for the "alleged" dead flowers, I'll gladly donate to a worthy (tax deductible) charity a portion of the proceeds at a future date to be used by to maximize my tax return needs.

I will also endevour to write more about motorsports but do so in a manner that is less putting-off and more F Face-in youring. Perhaps I'll start a list of all the great Canadian dirvers to win F1 world championships and move on to those that have test driven for other world championship drivers.

Thanks for your time you short little man.

Can we just call this the passive aggressive thread?

Now, everybody's doing it.

I'm posting those NYE pics in Comics General. Not because they offend me but because they might offend someone else.

Try & demonstrate a sense of humor, F-Face.

I'm posting those NYE pics in Comics General. Not because they offend me but because they might offend someone else.

I'm going to pretend I didn't see them and stew and simmer about it for the rest of the year. Maybe two.

When you do that Dover, I'll make sure to do all the apologizing in the thread. You don't bother with it, F-Face.

Certainly, I shall only be required to start the thread, perhaps on a Wednesday night or early Thursday, just before jetting to Belgium.

I simply did not realize the lasting guilt that plauges the Southern Red-Neck Cracker for providing all of that kindling in Atlanta. The carbon released really is being paid for to this very day in the form of a guilt credit that is long and deep and not nearly exhausted yet. I hear Gore is looking into how to tax that for future sale towards less guilty endevours. Like my penchant for loving motorsports.

I was drop shipped on my head as a small child. My mother says she had to get a new floor afterwards.

Go to hell.

But can you drop ship me there?

Also, I really did lulz.

Listen F-Face, you're both short.

Both of you, go to hell.

I have to say, honestly, I no longer fear I am a J-Hole, I know it to be true with every fiber of my being. :sorry:

I'm going to pretend I didn't see them and stew and simmer about it for the rest of the year. Maybe two.

I've got 'em all on my computer. There are lots of them. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to create a zip file & email them to you.

:foryou:

Listen F-Face, you're both short.

Both of you, go to hell.

I have to say, honestly, I no longer fear I am a J-Hole, I know it to be true with every fiber of my being. :sorry:

You sir, are a G-hole.