• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

Just had lunch at a North Carolina Red Neck Stock Car Southern bar-B-q joint.

I had to pay.

Never had North Carolina barbecue. hm

It is vinegar based (not honey) so I am not fond of it, but I have no local choice in the matter. I can't drink sweet tea either.

I am not a very good southerner, at times.

I like all the styles for different reasons. :cloud9:

The only kind I don't care for is the Texas/Oklahoma infatuation with beef brisket.

They take an inedible piece of meat, marinate and season it with their own family secrets, and cook it a specific way, and end up with a piece of meat that is almost edible. :sick:

I'll take some Memphis barbecue that's so damn good it will make you slap your mammy. ^^

I miss racing in Memphis....

:sorry:

What did you race?

Working in both the NASCAR Busch and Truck series.

Just had lunch at a North Carolina Red Neck Stock Car Southern bar-B-q joint.

I had to pay.

Never had North Carolina barbecue. hm

It is vinegar based (not honey) so I am not fond of it, but I have no local choice in the matter. I can't drink sweet tea either.

I am not a very good southerner, at times.

I like all the styles for different reasons. :cloud9:

The only kind I don't care for is the Texas/Oklahoma infatuation with beef brisket.

They take an inedible piece of meat, marinate and season it with their own family secrets, and cook it a specific way, and end up with a piece of meat that is almost edible. :sick:

I'll take some Memphis barbecue that's so damn good it will make you slap your mammy. ^^

I miss racing in Memphis....

What did you race?

Working in both the NASCAR Busch and Truck series.

:o(worship)

I got to see many many cities and enjoyed lots of different food special to each one.

Vegas was the best one. We raced there and of course, since I was in charge, we always seemed to test there.

:whistle:

I've never been to Vegas. I'd like to go just to see it and catch some of the shows. I don't even think I'd do any gambling.

Well...maybe just a little. :shy:

I've never been to Vegas. I'd like to go just to see it and catch some of the shows. I don't even think I'd do any gambling.

Well...maybe just a little. :shy:

You can do so much more than gamble there....if you want to that is.

The track is by Nellis Air Force base. It was usually a good show all day long as they would go out into the desert for practice and come back in patterns right over the track. At dusk, the after burners would start to show and it was a very cool back drop.

The strip is nice too..... hard to see it from one of the tables though.

lol

Actually, I was going to buy you a beer for being nominated the Most Humble/Modest Poster of the Year, though your candidacy for the Award might've just had a small self-inflicted set-back. :baiting:

:tonofbricks:

:cry:

:(

:foryou:

:angel: