• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

I bet that you peruse that poster every night in your black-lit room as you contemplate your next flip.

Awesome poster. :headbang:

I've never removed it from the Heritage poster tube. Not even to peek at it.

I'm waiting for the new house to be built so I can frame it & hang it in a proper comic book room.

greggy liked it so much that he was compelled to buy two for himself at top of the market prices.

:banana:

I've still got my Iron Man / Krakk and Dr. Strange / Eternity posters. Cool to see those old Frazetta posters - I think my nephew got all mine - I had a bunch of the Conan covers.

The Frazetta prints look gorgeous. I'm tempted to bid on some of them hm
They are - highly recommended!

I have a surprise for this epic drop shipping thread.

:D

Can you summarize it so I don't have to go back and read the whole thread again?

I'm getting old and my memory is failing me. :facepalm:

:D

Hey Bill,

What's your mailing address? I just bought you this:

Link

I'm going to get it dropped shipped to you next week. :grin: Oddly enough I actually was going through my stash last night and was gazing at my copy. So this morning was just doing a surf on EBay and stumbled upon this!

Cheers,

Peter.

Who you calling a "child". :frustrated: C'mon guys FCM pressed for what I bought the book for but I declined to disclose it. Just for the sake of arguement what if I paid $100 for it, so what, why should that matter or reflect on Bill in a negative way? I don't track what people sell books for after they bought them from me and its not like Tup negotiated the selling price, FCM slashed it from something like $40 to $15. I'm surprised no one snatched it up for $40 when it was first posted. Just to add: this whole notion that Tup did a planned flip for profit I find to be very annoying, its completely false.

:banana: