• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

Who you calling a "child". :frustrated:

I think you missed my point.

Your enthusiasm for comics is "child like", which is a great thing.

(thumbs u

Who you calling a "child". :frustrated:

I think you missed my point.

Your enthusiasm for comics is "child like", which is a great thing.

(thumbs u

Roy you missed mine, I was joking. :baiting: FCM better chime in here soon because I don't like how he is trying to portray Tup as a bad guy in this transaction.

Asking someone to ship an item you've purchased to a third party that you confess to flipping to is gauche.

Subsequent behavior by other parties and the relatively nominal value of said item doesn't change this.

Where is the choice for "FCM is passive aggressive"?

A story, then a poll.

I sell item A to person A for a very cheap price. Person A emails me and asks to send Item A to a person B because he has flipped said item. I have already sent item A to person A. The person B that bought item A from Person A now buys an item B from me. I ask person A if I can send item B item to person A to save person B some money on international shipping. I am a little perturbed at person A for flagrantly flipping first item , but hold to my part of bargain. Person A says no, it would be easier if I ship item B to person B. I email person A some of my basic thoughts on how this situation has played out, and am told I can go to place H.

Choose 1

Asking someone to ship an item you've purchased to a third party that you confess to flipping to is gauche.

Subsequent behavior by other parties and the relatively nominal value of said item doesn't change this.

Definition of GAUCHE

a: lacking social experience or grace; also: not tactful : crude

Yes. I mean no, its not for sale!

thorm.jpg

I would pay way more (my "way more," not JC's) than $15 for that poster. That's what was duplicitous about this situation. Tup did not communicate how totally awesome the poster is and I find that fraudulent in the extreme. Bad Tup! J-hole!

Who you calling a "child". :frustrated: C'mon guys FCM pressed for what I bought the book for but I declined to disclose it. Just for the sake of arguement what if I paid $100 for it, so what, why should that matter or reflect on Bill in a negative way? I don't track what people sell books for after they bought them from me and its not like Tup negotiated the selling price, FCM slashed it from something like $40 to $15. I'm surprised no one snatched it up for $40 when it was first posted. Just to add: this whole notion that Tup did a planned flip for profit I find to be very annoying, its completely false.

Or maybe that's what FCM meant by "duplicity" in the subject line? :idea:

Yes. I mean no, its not for sale!

thorm.jpg

I would pay way more (my "way more," not JC's) than $15 for that poster. That's what was duplicitous about this situation. Tup did not communicate how totally awesome the poster is and I find that fraudulent in the extreme. Bad Tup! J-hole!

I forgot that one. lol (thumbs u

There was a 3-way PM started by Silver Surfer at my request to discuss the shipping issue.

All was transparent on its face but for the resale price.

This thread is awesome. Nate is still not 100 percent funny yet. Tup got the offer you can't refuse, and I am pretty sure I am a J-Hole.

I also make quick flip offers to buyers on here all the time when I miss stuff that I wish I could have bought first hand. I apologize in advance for any problems that may cause the recipients thereof.

This thread is awesome. Nate is still not 100 percent funny yet. Tup got the offer you can't refuse, and I am pretty sure I am a J-Hole.

I also make quick flip offers to buyers on here all the time when I miss stuff that I wish I could have bought first hand. I apologize in advance for any problems that may cause the recipients thereof.

When was I ever 100 percent funny?

Why is FCM really pizzed? Silver Surfer & I wouldn't tell him how much Silver Surfer wanted to pay me for the $15 poster.

$15 poster.

$15 poster.

$15 poster.

I don't even know what the hell the poster is of, but if it helps off the OP even more lets start an auction for it, my opening bid is $50.

Why is FCM really pizzed? Silver Surfer & I wouldn't tell him how much Silver Surfer wanted to pay me for the $15 poster.

$15 poster.

$15 poster.

$15 poster.

I don't even know what the hell the poster is of, but if it helps off the OP even more lets start an auction for it, my opening bid is $50.

lol now that is 100% funny.

I take back my vote. The way the question was posed, it sounded like it was a big book for a big discount that was then flipped.

If we are talking about that Thor poster for $15, then get a life and stop wasting my time posting about this . Sheesh.

"Very cheap price" is a huge bit of opinion.

Whoever has that poster now must be a millionaire. That thing is awesome!