• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Lee has a new job!!!!!

27 posts in this topic

Pizza Delivery Boy!!!

IMG-20110830-00004.jpg

This was taken tonight in front of Midtown Comics, they have a signing at midnight with Jim Lee and Geoff Johns of their new books. Jim was nice enough to hand out pizza to the guys who were waiting in line at around 8pm. One of the perks of living here in NYC, comic central.

Cool dude. It's the little things that show a person's character.

When is this guy going to come back and work for Marvel and draw X-Men again?!?!

I keed, I keed....seriously, what a stand up thing to do. Fan appreciation is always a great thing to see. I don't think you'd see John Byrne doing anything like this anytime soon.

Does that alcohol or whatever chemical(s) from those air drying liquid hand sanitation bottles ruin comics after its actually dried up?

Oh and why is it the picture I create of what an artist looks like is always WAY off? I pictured Kirkman to be some skinny rebelliously dressed guy. And Jim Lee to be some tall white dude.

Jerome