• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General
2 2

481 posts in this topic

Cal,

I think you might have misread the cause of your issues with Stu, and indeed the whole eBay chat board.

I have been buying/selling/trading CGC books since 2001, with Stu's full knowledge - and have even discussed the philosophy of it with Stu in the past - and yet I have fallen foul of none of the eBay chat crowd? ???

I think it might be something else? (shrug)

There could be wisdom in this here post.

Roy, who wished he started the whole talking in the 3rd person thing.

Roy, Stu did not harrass Nick the way he did me, and many ,including Nick, knows this. There is a TON of less-than-forthrightness here in this Thread, but trust me, this is a big battle and the stakes are high for some of us. For me to concede is to let Stu and his anti-CGCers carry the day.

CAL makes his stand

Cal,

Life is too short.Go to any other chat board and you can find Stus negative posts about me.I just let it go and got on with my life.Maybe you could try the same

Dennis who is a friend of Cals

thing is, i don't recall seeing Stu ever bring this stuff up anymore. it's always Cal. dredging out the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune - that occurred a decade ago.

it's beyond tiresome. grow the *#(*# up already

I haven't been on the boards long... But why is it when a total :censored: like CAL posts something it turns into a huge thread? It seems to me like a waste of space when I could be reading something more interesting. I have no idea what he is on about most of the time :frustrated:

You just made the list, buddy. :grin:

I haven't been on the boards long... But why is it when a total :censored: like CAL posts something it turns into a huge thread? It seems to me like a waste of space when I could be reading something more interesting. I have no idea what he is on about most of the time :frustrated:

You just made the list, buddy. :grin:

Good... At least I know I'm normal :roflmao:

Well let's be honest, these nightmares are interesting. Maybe pointless and indicitive of deep rooted problems, but interesting none the less. :applause:

23 pages and no picture of Cal's collection of Ironman/Submariner #1...

Enough with this playground fighting krap. Look, we're all on a message board about comic books. We're all geeks! Why must you attack Cal? Honestly I don't care about any problem (unless life threatening) he may have (or perceived to have) I just want to see his sweet collection. Sure, he likely has a little OCD (you'd have to if you collected over 1,000+ issues of one particular comic). He is who he is, let it be.

eddly, who wishes no harm comes to Cal.