• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edgar Church Discovery Movie is Coming

110 posts in this topic

The kid from Gummo should play Chuck. Just add a few tattoos and wrinkles.

gummo-01v.jpg

That might be the most effed up movie I've ever seen.

What's the movie? I'm intrigued. :eek:

No. But it could be, I suppose.

It's a "day in the lifer" type movie. It's like a fake documentary on the life of the most backwoods, trailer trashiest group of people you've ever seen. It's really unsettling. You'd dig it.

No. But it could be, I suppose.

It's a "day in the lifer" type movie. It's like a fake documentary on the life of the most backwoods, trailer trashiest group of people you've ever seen. It's really unsettling. You'd dig it.

I lived there the first 29 years of my life. I'm sure I've seen it all.

I've just posted an extensive write-up of this project, talking about it with David Johnson and asking him to address many of the questions that have come up about it here.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/12/22/edgars-comics-how-artists-comic-collection-changed-comics-culture-became-worth-50-million-process-kickstarter-film/

I've just posted an extensive write-up of this project, talking about it with David Johnson and asking him to address many of the questions that have come up about it here.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/12/22/edgars-comics-how-artists-comic-collection-changed-comics-culture-became-worth-50-million-process-kickstarter-film/

Found your article interesting, objective and detailed...