• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

618 posts in this topic

Mine will be shipped out Monday. I broke my wrist, which delayed me in wrapping the gift. Yikes!

Ouch. What's the story on that?

True story; someone knocked into me on Black Friday, and I tried my hardest to catch my stack of DVDs from falling to their doom.

Ugh,some people :mad:

A reason why I don't shop on Black Friday :ohnoez:

Is what it is. I can take a beating like a grown up!

I can too,but for me it's not worth going out in the cold and get beat up for some DVDs or a 360.

Just my 2c:foryou:

Mine will be shipped out Monday. I broke my wrist, which delayed me in wrapping the gift. Yikes!

True story; someone knocked into me on Black Friday, and I tried my hardest to catch my stack of DVDs from falling to their doom.

I did Black Friday the first time and people were actually very civil. No pepper spraying !

I did get some amazing deals for the kids....Xbox games for more than half off, LCD 46" tv for less than 300 bucks, iPad 2 for my step daughter , DVDs and a few other goodies. It was worth the trouble, but I doubt I will go again

Is what it is. I can take a beating like a grown up!

I can too,but for me it's not worth going out in the cold and get beat up for some DVDs or a 360.

Just my 2c:foryou:

It really depends on where you live or go. Every place I went too people were civil and nice. Heck I even made a friend while waiting in line at Target! The person who knocked me over was really apologetic and helped bandage my wrist up.

Plus with this here global warming, it was 50 degrees at 2am.

I am very upset.

I found my SS gift on ebay, exactly what my boardie wanted. Paid instantly, now a week later I get an email from paypal where the person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed refunded half my shipping costs, due to item was shipped mediamail instead of priority like I paid for.

If this package gets held up past Christmas...........I will not be so Merry!

I feel a negative feedback in this ebayers future.

Well after my first gift wound up cracked down the middle and had to be returned, the second one I "won" is no longer for sale

This is harder than I thought

But I am super excited because my daughter wanted to get involved and so she did a Christmas cover recreation featuring their fave character... I hope they like it

It's hard not having a decent LCS to get this sort of stuff from

Had mine shipped directly to my SS recipient from the forum member I purchased it from!! Should be received soon! Have to say the forum member I purchased from was great and went out of their way to help! Even used wrapping representative of the present!

Now that is cool!!

I hope my SS recipient enjoys it!!

BTW: As this is my first year how do find out if the recipient liked it? Is there a thread that people post their gifts in?? Just wondering! hm

Had mine shipped directly to my SS recipient from the forum member I purchased it from!! Should be received soon! Have to say the forum member I purchased from was great and went out of their way to help! Even used wrapping representative of the present!

Now that is cool!!

I hope my SS recipient enjoys it!!

BTW: As this is my first year how do find out if the recipient liked it? Is there a thread that people post their gifts in?? Just wondering! hm

There will be. Last year there were a couple.....but one usually pulls ahead. Whichever one B.Lauren puts her stamp of approval on, since she opens early for some weird reason or other :baiting::grin: