• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

618 posts in this topic

I never got a boardie assigned to me (shrug)

I never got a PM from you. If you see the PM that you created and sent to me (from this year), then bump it so that I can see it in my inbox. However, I don't think you filled out the form from the first post in this thread and PM'd me.

hm It's possible that you said "I'm in!" in Buffyfan's Secret Santa thread. That's where you send him a gift and he sends you a gift. It's different.

:applause:

You're going to get the special gift this year. :foryou:

Kelly_Brook_50.jpg

:o

She can walk up on the bridge of my boat anyday. :cloud9:

KELLYBROOK.jpg

Now you've got a party. :whee:

Heos yeah!!! Those are amazing! I would put my hand and wrist all over them!! I haven't seen anything like that since three months ago in Le' Champagne D'Libertad ball in Asbertos France, nice and thin..just the way I like them. If I am not mistaken those are Renne' D'Gustav gold-laced triple-iron-clad dipped bronze bracelets from the 2002 Milan fall show, there is only 50 of them worldwide!!! She is wearing two of them..WOW, Just WOW!!!!!!!