• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

618 posts in this topic

Went to Fed-Ex (clue perhaps) on Saturday and sent my Christmas Cheers on their Merry way!

I truly hope they enjoy the package and the trimmings!!

The SS exchange really is such a fun, greatly anticipated and very well received aspect of these Boards!! I'm glad its this time of year here again cause,

[font:Comic Sans MS]"With so much drama in the CGC

Its kinda hard bein a Secret Santa - G"

But noobs, somehow someway

Keep comin up with funky asss wrapping paper every single day

May, I kick a little something for the Boar-Deez (yeah)

And, make a few posts as (yeah!) I read, through

Two in the mornin and the shills still trollin

Cause the Moderata ain't home

I got slabs in the livin room gettin cracked open

And, I aint resubbn til the Graders start smoken (Graders start smoken)[/font]"

:cool:

:golfclap:

I got a slim box in the mail today from an unkown dude! Hmmm!

Shipped my package out today and also received mine from across the pond today. Can't wait until the 25th to open it. Mad props for the Walking Dead wrapping paper Secret Santa. :)

I think we should keep all the Hawt female body pictures in the same thread so's nobody misses anything :popcorn:

Now if you got some hawt Santa or Elf pics for this thread..... lets have em :grin:

(cuz I didn't notice it was locked doh! )

Or pictures of your presents from your Secret Santa! :sumo:

Went to Fed-Ex (clue perhaps) on Saturday and sent my Christmas Cheers on their Merry way!

I truly hope they enjoy the package and the trimmings!!

The SS exchange really is such a fun, greatly anticipated and very well received aspect of these Boards!! I'm glad its this time of year here again cause,

[font:Comic Sans MS]"With so much drama in the CGC

Its kinda hard bein a Secret Santa - G"

But noobs, somehow someway

Keep comin up with funky asss wrapping paper every single day

May, I kick a little something for the Boar-Deez (yeah)

And, make a few posts as (yeah!) I read, through

Two in the mornin and the shills still trollin

Cause the Moderata ain't home

I got slabs in the livin room gettin cracked open

And, I aint resubbn til the Graders start smoken (Graders start smoken)[/font]"

:cool:

:golfclap:

:acclaim:

:applause:

You're going to get the special gift this year. :foryou:

Kelly_Brook_50.jpg

From the looks of that bush, I'd say that is Ibiza, from the looks of those perfectly formed peaks, it's the South side of the Island, by the Handle on the deck, It's a 2009 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 439 French Boat, by the look on her face...someone was about to get some Chon-Chon...some guys have all the luck! :cool:

im shipping tomorrow. i was curious, as mine is to a canadian, did they group us together to avoid the delays from last year or was it a fluke i got a canuck?

Whiners and complainers were matched up with Canadians this year. I'm a numbers kind of pig, and as those Canadians come through year after year, it just made sense. (thumbs u

im shipping tomorrow. i was curious, as mine is to a canadian, did they group us together to avoid the delays from last year or was it a fluke i got a canuck?

Whiners and complainers were matched up with Canadians this year. I'm a numbers kind of pig, and as those Canadians come through year after year, it just made sense. (thumbs u

hm