• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

618 posts in this topic

im shipping tomorrow. i was curious, as mine is to a canadian, did they group us together to avoid the delays from last year or was it a fluke i got a canuck?

Whiners and complainers were matched up with Canadians this year. I'm a numbers kind of pig, and as those Canadians come through year after year, it just made sense. (thumbs u

Of course, I was just kidding about that last comment. Everyone knows that Canadians can't be counted on.

:shy:

Hope the person I'm giving a gift to this year loves the Packers. Plenty of Green and Gold stuff heading his way. :banana:

No Tebow jerseys available?

lol

Don't get me started...

I heard they were sold out :baiting:

im shipping tomorrow. i was curious, as mine is to a canadian, did they group us together to avoid the delays from last year or was it a fluke i got a canuck?

Whiners and complainers were matched up with Canadians this year. I'm a numbers kind of pig, and as those Canadians come through year after year, it just made sense. (thumbs u

Of course, I was just kidding about that last comment. Everyone knows that Canadians can't be counted on.

hm Isn't the North Pole in Canada?

It use to be, they moved it to a mall two blocks from my house.. The elves are ridiculously hilarious to look at

It use to be, they moved it to a mall two blocks from my house.. The elves are ridiculously hilarious to look at

I think they look fine

sexy_elf_costume.jpgpp53055.jpgelf-costume-25543.jpg

I think they look fine

They remind me of the time I asked a hooker to marry me on Christmas... She turned out to give me the best 3 weeks of my life... Yes, along with child support payments for the past 13 years.. :(

I think they look fine

They remind me of the time I asked a hooker to marry me on Christmas... She turned out to give me the best 3 weeks of my life... Yes, along with child support payments for the past 13 years.. :(

Don't you sully my Holiday thread with your sexy talk!!! (tsk)

The last of my recipients gifts has finally arrived so I will wrap-n-pack asap and get the package in the mail tomorrow. (thumbs u

It's been fun looking for comic related items outside of my usual collecting preferences. I have learned a lot and sparked interest in stuff I didn't even know I liked. (:

I'm out of town but I got email notification that an unexpected package got delivered.

Pitboss better have gotten my gift right.

I should be sending shortly. I have full confidence in the United States Post Office to deliver packages on time. Now if only they were the ones handling it :insane: