• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

618 posts in this topic

I think we should keep all the Hawt female body pictures in the same thread so's nobody misses anything :popcorn:

Now if you got some hawt Santa or Elf pics for this thread..... lets have em :grin:

(cuz I didn't notice it was locked doh! )

Santa says hi...

7b467ecc.jpg

Looks like he's lying on his candy cane. :headbang:

My SS purchase is en route to me. With any luck, it will be on the way to my recipient next week. :wishluck:
Same here. :wishluck:

Next year I think I'll just find something to buy on the boards to speed things up...

Got the gift for my recipient on Friday. My daughter and I went to the PO on Saturday morning and sent it out. Should arrive to my SS tomorrow or Wednesday.

I hope they like it. :wishluck:

I finally got everything that I was going to send my SS. I'll be packing things up tonight and try to send it off abroad tomorrow. I sure hope it gets there on time since its going half way around the world.

Went to Fed-Ex (clue perhaps) on Saturday and sent my Christmas Cheers on their Merry way!

I truly hope they enjoy the package and the trimmings!!

The SS exchange really is such a fun, greatly anticipated and very well received aspect of these Boards!! I'm glad its this time of year here again cause,

[font:Comic Sans MS]"With so much drama in the CGC

Its kinda hard bein a Secret Santa - G"

But noobs, somehow someway

Keep comin up with funky asss wrapping paper every single day

May, I kick a little something for the Boar-Deez (yeah)

And, make a few posts as (yeah!) I read, through

Two in the mornin and the shills still trollin

Cause the Moderata ain't home

I got slabs in the livin room gettin cracked open

And, I aint resubbn til the Graders start smoken (Graders start smoken)[/font]"

:cool: