• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

classic Magazine cover thread

249 posts in this topic

this cover is a little stiff, but its still nice and its a tough one to find

511776-vampi110.jpg

The cover sold on Heritage this weekend for $6,480. Seller took a bit of a beating though, having paid $6,568 for it on Mastronet last year...take out the BP and the final price was $5,635...and isn't there another 15% seller's commission as well? If so, he'll only clear $4,790. frown.gif

I wish some of Enric's earlier Vampi covers would come up for sale...seems like it's been practically only post-#100 covers have been coming up for auction the past couple of years. I was thinking about going for the #110 cover, but didn't like how small Vampi was and it also bugged me that Enric got the length of Vampi's fingers on her right hand all wrong. foreheadslap.gif

19577015024.4.GIF

My favourite Creepy cover.

Looking at some of the others and they are great too.

I only just noticed but my 666th post is about something evil Scared To Death

Classic cover!

Nothing says "I'm gonna @#%* you up!" like this cover does.

This was an interesting find on ebay, another 5 dollar pick-up.

From 1965 published by Wonder books. Along with the three text stories, there are b/w and color spot illustrations throughout the book. The cover looked so odd I had to bid!

668058-Monsters.jpg

668058-Monsters.jpg.b325f3c75010aa752d84027260f14454.jpg