• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #1 (1938) CGC 9.0 on the census

398 posts in this topic

I need to be schooled on my nerd wisdom.......... the mile high copy is not the current 8.0cgc? It is still raw?
The 8.0 is the Kansas City copy. The 8.5 is a non-pedigree. The Mile High is raw and there's only one of them.

xoxo

greggy

And there may be some . . . enhancements to it.

Not according to Borock who has seen it.

Right, because Steve has never mislead the comic collecting community before :doh:

Any guesses? 2.5 million? That's my guess. (worship)

I think the market is a bit soft now...but considering the 8.5 sold for 1.5 mill....

I'm guessing 2 million (maybe a little less).

It'll go for $2 Million, maybe slightly more as there are only a couple of known copies in better shape.

I think the market is a bit soft now...but considering the 8.5 sold for 1.5 mill....

It'll go for $2 Million, maybe slightly more as there are only a couple of known copies in better shape.

I'm guessing 2.5 million.

I'm not sure there is a better copy other the MH. I think it was established that the rumored "other hg" copy was the 8.5.

I'm guessing 2.5 million.

+1.

It is the highest graded copy on the census. And there is speculation about the non-graded copies.

I could easily see a fight land around 2.5-3.0 million