• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #1 (1938) CGC 9.0 on the census

398 posts in this topic

if i called two grades on every book, I would hit it most of the time also

Except for that frickin XM 49 you sold me as an 8.0 that came back 6.0, you big dork.

and when was this exactly? News to me.

Oh, you remember. JJ ended up buying the Steranko SS in one of my SS FAIL sales threads. :baiting:

quit trying to start mess. Seriously how long ago was this and now you're saying something?

I'm just teasing you, ding-dong. You were thumping your chest about grading. Learn how to take a joke. Or else I'll put these in every post. :baiting::foryou:

I need to be schooled on my nerd wisdom.......... the mile high copy is not the current 8.0cgc? It is still raw?
The 8.0 is the Kansas City copy. The 8.5 is a non-pedigree. The Mile High is raw and there's only one of them.

xoxo

greggy

I need to be schooled on my nerd wisdom.......... the mile high copy is not the current 8.0cgc? It is still raw?
The 8.0 is the Kansas City copy. The 8.5 is a non-pedigree. The Mile High is raw and there's only one of them.

xoxo

greggy

And there may be some . . . enhancements to it.

xoxo

greggy

Thanks for clarifying (thumbs u

xoxo

greggy

Not according to Borock who has seen it.

Stop using your lawyer skills to spin a case. (tsk)

xoxo

greggy

I hope your 60,000th post chastises me as well. :luhv:

xoxo

greggy

Maybe he is just teasing again.

xoxo

greggy

I'll probably blow it on this lame thread. :foryou:

xoxo

greggy

I'll probably blow it on this lame thread. :foryou:

Lets get it there then, hows it going?

if i called two grades on every book, I would hit it most of the time also

Except for that frickin XM 49 you sold me as an 8.0 that came back 6.0, you big dork.

To be fair the two grades he picked on the XM49 were 8.0 AND 6.0. (thumbs u

:roflmao: (thumbs u