• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2012 - It's Never to Early, Oct 11-14

486 posts in this topic

The past couple of years one could just walk in on sunday with their youngish kids (so long as they had an adult pass) for free. I was planning on borrowing a friend's pass that day because he never goes on sunday and taking my 7 year old, but apparently, 6 and up need a pass which you have to get in advance and now they are "sold" out.

The past couple of years one could just walk in on sunday with their youngish kids (so long as they had an adult pass) for free. I was planning on borrowing a friend's pass that day because he never goes on sunday and taking my 7 year old, but apparently, 6 and up need a pass which you have to get in advance and now they are "sold" out.

Damn. :(

borrow 2 passes? (shrug)

Well, we can both take our babies, but toting around an infant won't be fun.

borrow 2 passes? (shrug)

Jeez, that sounds way complicated.

I have two 3 day passes. I will only be going on Saturday. You can have them for Sunday, just let me know.

Well, we can both take our babies, but toting around an infant won't be fun.

Yeah. I fleetingly entertained the idea of bringing mine, but decided not to... maybe some other year. Plus, that location is like Siberia if you suddenly need to turn around and rush them home for a nap or something.

I have two 3 day passes. I will only be going on Saturday. You can have them for Sunday, just let me know.

Mike! (worship)

I am going for original art, sketches and pages. I was able to arrange a few pieces in advance and have even paid for 3 already. That is $600 paid out that I was able to budget over the last month and will not be in my "con" budget, which means $600 more on the day of the show to spend. I am really focused on seeing all the original art for sale at the show, and will spend most of Friday doing just that. I plan on making sure no Starman pages or covers escape my notice, and hope to find a nice new BWS piece to buy.

BTW, if anyone will have an unused pass for Sunday I need one for my wife to use. I would prefer her help with my 2 kids and of course she waited too long to get her own. But she has a way of fanagling tix on social media, so maybe she will get lucky. Luckier, that is, than when she landed me. :baiting:

Well I cant believe I waited this long and now i dont have a ticket again lol. If anyone can sell a Sunday pass I would greatly appreciate it. Just need one for myself. Dont wanna miss this, it will be like my 7 year in a row going. My wife was back and forth on going so I procrastinated and waited to long. She doesnt wanna go now. Go figure. So anyway if anyone has a solution I would greatly appreciate it and definatly make it worthwhile.

me too. strangely, i am unexcited :(

Buck up, me boyo. :banana: It'll be fun. Which day you going?

Glad I read this thread... just picked up a Friday ticket online. I didn't realize everything was selling out.

O, I'm bucked. :)

I've just been dealing almost exclusively with sealing the deal on this apartment I'm bankrupting myself with, and haven't been able to think about the show.

I closed on my apartment this afternoon! :whee:

All of a sudden, I'm psyched for NYCC. :)

me too. strangely, i am unexcited :(

Buck up, me boyo. :banana: It'll be fun. Which day you going?

Glad I read this thread... just picked up a Friday ticket online. I didn't realize everything was selling out.

O, I'm bucked. :)

I've just been dealing almost exclusively with sealing the deal on this apartment I'm bankrupting myself with, and haven't been able to think about the show.

I closed on my apartment this afternoon! :whee:

All of a sudden, I'm psyched for NYCC. :)

Congrats, dude! :applause:

Awesome free place to stay everyone over to Dans for a party after the show on Friday.

lol:headbang: See you there!