• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2012 - It's Never to Early, Oct 11-14

486 posts in this topic

Well I cant believe I waited this long and now i dont have a ticket again lol. If anyone can sell a Sunday pass I would greatly appreciate it. Just need one for myself. Dont wanna miss this, it will be like my 7 year in a row going. My wife was back and forth on going so I procrastinated and waited to long. She doesnt wanna go now. Go figure. So anyway if anyone has a solution I would greatly appreciate it and definatly make it worthwhile.
I have two 3 day passes. My wife and I are only going to attend on Saturday. I have already given one away. If you would like the other one, let me know. You would have to pick it up late Saturday afternoon, through early Sunday morning. The boat heads up river at 8:00 AM Sunday.

Sent you a PM. Thanks

Well I cant believe I waited this long and now i dont have a ticket again lol. If anyone can sell a Sunday pass I would greatly appreciate it. Just need one for myself. Dont wanna miss this, it will be like my 7 year in a row going. My wife was back and forth on going so I procrastinated and waited to long. She doesnt wanna go now. Go figure. So anyway if anyone has a solution I would greatly appreciate it and definatly make it worthwhile.
I have two 3 day passes. My wife and I are only going to attend on Saturday. I have already given one away. If you would like the other one, let me know. You would have to pick it up late Saturday afternoon, through early Sunday morning. The boat heads up river at 8:00 AM Sunday.

Sent you a PM. Thanks

(thumbs u

Sent you a PM. Thanks

+1, I'll be at the con on Friday/Saturday, but not Sunday. If anyone wants to use the extra day on my pass, PM me.

Hi, all:

And one more announcement today:

Ivan Reis and Joe Prado will be at The Artist's Choice booth on Friday

Originally Posted By: jjonahjameson1

HI, folks:

A brief update on behalf of Spencer to inform you of four additional artists appearing at THE ARTIST'S CHOICE booth:

-Ivan Reis - Friday Only

-Joe Prado - Friday Only

-Craig Rousseau - Sunday Only

-Jerry Ordway - Sunday Only

Hope to see you all at the show!

Originally Posted By: jjonahjameson1

Posting on behalf of Spencer and original art fans at the NYCC...

THE ARTIST'S CHOICE is proud to announce a collection of some of the

greatest talent in comics ( past & present ) appearing at our booth in the

Artist's Alley at The New York Comic Con.

This collection of talent is sure to keep you happy with autographs,

original sketches, prints, talk of past & upcoming projects and of course The

Artist's Choice will have tons of their and about 60 others artists original

artwork for sale at our booth. There will be approximately 25,000 to 30,000

pages of artwork for sale at our booth.

NOTE: There will be a self determined signing fee for each and every

autograph from each artist present. You pay what you wish, but please do not let

us hear your donation hit the bottom of the jar ( in other words no coins ).

The more you donate, the more help you will be able to give help to those in

need in this industry we all love so much. In case you are wondering ...

100% of all of the proceeds collected for the signings will be donated

directly to The Hero Initiative.

Here is a list of the artists appearing and when as follows:

> THE ARTIST'S CHOICE - TABLES 1,2,3 ( BOOTH NUMBER N - 107 - facing

> Artist's Alley AISLES A & B )

> Chris Batista - TABLE 4 - ALL FOUR DAYS

> Dan Green - TABLE 4 - SATURDAY ONLY

> Andy Kubert - TABLE 4 - FRIDAY ONLY 1 PM till ...

> John Stanisci - TABLE 5 - FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY ONLY

> Klaus Janson - TABLE 5 - SATURDAY ONLY

Todd Dezago - TABLE 5 - SUNDAY 12 NOON to 2 PM ONLY

> Josef Rubinstein - TABLE 6 - THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY ONLY

Chris Ivy - TABLE 6 - SATURDAY, SUNDAY ONLY

> George Perez - TABLE 7 - ALL FOUR DAYS

Tom Smith - TABLE 8 - ALL FOUR DAYS

Adam Kubert - - TABLE 9 - SATURDAY 3 PM to 4 PM ONLY

Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez - TABLE 9 - FRIDAY, SATURDAY ONLY

>

> Ron Garney - TABLE 10 - FRIDAY, SATURDAY ONLY

> Steve Montano - TABLE 10 - SUNDAY ONLY

>

> Colleen Doran - TABLE 11 - ALL FOUR DAYS

>

> Barry Kitson - TABLE 12 - ALL FOUR DAYS

> Scott Hanna - TABLE 12 - FRIDAY ONLY

> Keith Giffen - TABLE 12 - SATURDAY AFTERNOON 3 HOURS ONLY

Come on by the booth to introduce yourself and say HELLO. If you bring LOTS

of cash to spend you can plan on going home with some pretty awesome

artwork.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please email me at

SpencerBck@aol.com

I look forward to seeing you at the show.

Spencer R. Beck

The Artist's Choice

http://www.theartistschoice.com

Sent you a PM. Thanks

+1, I'll be at the con on Friday/Saturday, but not Sunday. If anyone wants to use the extra day on my pass, PM me.

PM sent. :grin:

It looks like NYCC took on additional floor space this year. The floor plans have changed. Artists Alley is isolated at the end of the building on "Level 2" away from the main Exhibition Floor ("Level 3").

My feet are going to be killing me . :sick:

Cheers!

N.

:banana:

If anyone is going to be there Thursday evening, I'd love to have some friendly faces at the panel where I'm presenting (6:30-7:30pm--Comics Studies Conference: Constructing and Reconstructing the Superhero in 1A07)

:eek:

Who are some of the best dealers for mid-grade ECs or other pre-code horror? I've bought from all of the major guys before (Superworld, Worldwide, etc) but I'm looking for some dealers that are a little off the beaten path.

I'll only be there for one day, so I've gotta make it count.

Thanks in advance.