• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

And thats the right thing to do.

For sure - just an ouch because it was pre-sold a lot on eBay (not by me, headache avoided), and the thought of having to scrap all those books, bummer.

7 hours ago, Jesse-Lee said:

For sure - just an ouch because it was pre-sold a lot on eBay (not by me, headache avoided), and the thought of having to scrap all those books, bummer.

Well they could still sell the book as a “super rare no cover variant” B|

11 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Pre-sellers have no one to blame themselves and I wish ebay would end it completely.

Yeah, the profit to be made by being first to market does not make up for the headaches that come from situations like this or impatient buyers. 

5 minutes ago, da.amazing.spiderman said:

I usually lurk in the Bronze and Silver Age arena.  However, I couldn't help noticing the discussion about Bone #1.

:blush:

bone 1.jpg

Beautiful copy, congrats!! I've got a 9.6 that I think has upgrade potential, but I don't have the testicular fortitude to risk anything happening to it on a resubmission lol

4 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Should be desirable, indie-esque, animals, friggin awesome = WE3. 

It does okay, but is pretty cheap.

Patrick

2000s gem.. I remember that!

Krypto the Superdog 1 from 2006 is a good hunt book.. High asking prices

Just now, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I'll typically order 5 of any new Image #1, but I only picked up one; figured there's little chance a book with animals is going to be adapted.

I thought the premise sounded cool but just couldn't do it.  It took all this time for the series to really pick up steam even with multiple printings on all the issues.  Reader buzz was there and now the market caught up.  I did just order all the latest printings of 1-4 just for laughs and giggles.