• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2021 at 12:56 PM, awakeintheashes said:

I have a feeling they are going to use the next BP movie to springboard to Namor/Atlantis and move on from there.

Didn't Namor try to destroy Wakanda in Avengers vs X-Men? 

On 8/4/2021 at 8:34 PM, Jaydogrules said:

Venom Lethal Protector 6, cgc 9.8. :shy:

-J.

Why is this one pricing so well for a 9.8? I have a few of them but not sure why for this issue.

On 8/6/2021 at 2:57 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Why is this one pricing so well for a 9.8? I have a few of them but not sure why for this issue.

Registry maybe (shrug)  I haven’t checked the census to see how tough it is in 9.8. Books like Wolverine 41 2nd print in 9.8 used to sell for crazy money until people caught on. 

On 8/6/2021 at 4:35 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Registry maybe (shrug)  I haven’t checked the census to see how tough it is in 9.8. Books like Wolverine 41 2nd print in 9.8 used to sell for crazy money until people caught on. 

It’s the lowest of the set in 9.8 and harder to find for those trying to put together 1-6 in 9.8

Only  203 #6 in 9.8 on the census. Next lowest is #3 at 320 in 9.8 the others are over  500 

On 8/5/2021 at 10:55 AM, comixry said:

Didn't Namor try to destroy Wakanda in Avengers vs X-Men? 

He pretty much succeeded, with his capabilties from the Phoenix force. Took Wakanda forever to rebuild, and they dealt with a lot of PTSD from it. Worst part of that storyline was Marvel nonchalantly dissolving Black Panther and Storm's marriage.

Back to Moderns on eBay, the Bradshaw homage variant of Spider-gwen #1 has become a consistent 3-figure book. Even the Mexico variant sold for $75. Wish I had held on to my copy.

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 10.02.43 AM.png

On 8/6/2021 at 9:50 AM, Catwomancomics said:

It’s the lowest of the set in 9.8 and harder to find for those trying to put together 1-6 in 9.8

Only  203 #6 in 9.8 on the census. Next lowest is #3 at 320 in 9.8 the others are over  500 

hm

I can probably help with as many are needed. (shrug)

On 8/8/2021 at 1:13 PM, Sensei Ryan said:
On 8/4/2021 at 10:34 PM, Jaydogrules said:

Venom Lethal Protector 6, cgc 9.8. :shy:

-J.

Any info as to why?  Ironically this is one I need lol so of course it is heating up.  

If its really that true then find the Marvel Legend Venom Lethal  6 and get a 9.8 that will sell for big
bucks because its both hard to find and high grade is pretty tough.

Edited by fastballspecial

On 8/9/2021 at 9:05 PM, fastballspecial said:

We have hit the Summer Blues. It will pick up once conventions ends again by either Covid or Winter. 

I am not seeing a letdown currently, but I am not selling on ebay this month just in my sales thread. 

Speaking of summer blues, that Venom 200 Stegman 1:100 can be had for less than $50 all day now… oof.

Edited by Jesse-Lee

Just when I thought I'd seen everything...

true believers venom lethal protector 1 comics | eBay

Bidded out to over $100 today. I literally have close to 100 of these in one box...

wow.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE