• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

The Ploog 1:100 will be the one to get, although the Okazaki 1:50 is nice as well.

I like the B cover better than A personally, but A is first cover appearance of Jake and will be the winner between the two.

Time will tell, but I think the 1:100 will still be the bigger one of the two. I sold one of my 1:50s early on for $80 or $90 on eBay when there was a bit of a spike in demand, and still have the other one for now. I am just happy this book is taking off sooner than I expected it would. I based my spec buy on 2-3 year time horizon for something to happen with D+.

Edited by kimik

On 8/27/2021 at 2:19 PM, kimik said:

Time will tell, but I think the 1:100 will still be the bigger one of the two. I sold one of my 1:50s early on for $80 or $90 on eBay when there was a bit of a spike in demand, and still have the other one for now. I am just happy this book is taking off sooner than I expected it would. I based my spec buy on 2-3 year time horizon for something to happen with D+.

I think the Indigenous cover variant by Veregge that was an hommage to Moon Knight 29 is one that's flying under the radar of a lot of collectors. All black cover might make it a tough one to find in high grade.

See the source image

On 8/27/2021 at 4:49 PM, bellrules said:

I think the Indigenous cover variant by Veregge that was an hommage to Moon Knight 29 is one that's flying under the radar of a lot of collectors. All black cover might make it a tough one to find in high grade.

See the source image

I wish it wasn't so cartoony...looks like a scene out of a disney movie. Not the MCU kind either...

On 8/27/2021 at 4:49 PM, bellrules said:

See the source image

Cover A always seems to be the one people go after, even if it isn’t the best. With that said, I do like Veregge‘s covers. Especially his recent Miles Morales one. Secondary market be damned. 

Recent MA sales worth noting :bigsmile: :

On 8/27/2021 at 3:49 PM, bellrules said:

See the source image

Yeah, this is the one I picked up. Not to everyone's tastes I know, but I dig it a lot.

On 8/30/2021 at 9:25 AM, Dr. Dank said:

Onslaught starting to really pick up. 

Curious as to why 

May be related to the new Onslaught book coming. On FOC today.

X-Men: Onslaught Revelation

Edited by awakeintheashes