• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I have 1 copy each of that Friendly Spider-Man 6-7 9.6+.  Thought I had some dupes of that series, but no go on those issues.  For some reason I have 5 copies of issue 8.  I would have bought these day of release, or soon after, and know I've never bought those books afterward from backissue/discount bins. Have no idea why I would have bought 5 of issue 8?!?    :tonofbricks:

I will probably just list them raw but ebay already seems to be flooded.  Hard to make your copies stand out from the crowd unless you list them way under the other asking prices.  I'm sure the book will tank very quick as others have said, the Sony-Verse is fair at best.

On 4/30/2022 at 3:49 PM, kimik said:

Between Captain Carter #1 1:25 and Sandman Universe Nightmare Country #1 1:100, it has been a nice month for ratio variants.

I missed out on the former, but thankfully I picked up the latter. I just really dug the cover. Glad it's seeing a bump.

On 5/1/2022 at 5:03 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I just read the synopsis of that issue. Considering it introduces an alternate timeline Spider-man, that sounds like a hold for now.

Well, I have been holding them for 15 years already, so another decade can't hurt.

On 5/3/2022 at 2:21 PM, cd4ever said:

I never buy ratios but man that Frisson Death cover......Too bad it's selling for 400.  

STL225119.jpg

If any of my haunts would have had that (and for a decent price) I would have grabbed it in a heartbeat.  Just simply a stunning cover.

Frisson has been doing a great job with her Catwoman B covers lately as well. If you want some options at a better price point, check them out.

This upcoming cover for #43 is cool IMHO:

Catwoman #43B

This one for #40 was nice as well:

Catwoman #40B

Edited by kimik

Spider-verse #6 raw copy just went for $362.

Others going for $250. More auctions up now going for big $$.

I bought a copy for $50 a month ago and there seemed like little interest. There's no new movie or series coming out that I'm aware of.

A CGC 9.8 is at $900 with 3 days left on the auction. Will probably go for $1500 if I guessed.

Anything happened recently to justify this pump?

Edited by James42