• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I've got several auctions on eBay for some new DC 52 titles. I'm completely surprised at this point, my suicide squad 1-5 lot has gotten the most interest. That's up against Action Comics 1-5, Detective Comics 1-5 and a bunch of others. What's the deal with that?

I'm interested to see where they all end up this afternoon once the auctions have ended.

Harley Quinn

Can anyone explain to me why ASM 678 is a $150 book?

My LCS sold their last copy for $40 before I walked in the store (on the day it came out too).

I know it's 1:50, but I've never seen a 1:50 jump like that so suddenly, especially a non-key issue.

My LCS sold their last copy for $40 before I walked in the store (on the day it came out too).

I know it's 1:50, but I've never seen a 1:50 jump like that so suddenly, especially a non-key issue.

It's an interesting cover for sure.

Don't think it's worth $150, but it does have a very cool cover..

MJ+Venom+ play on a famous quote= one sharp spidey cover

Edited by Awax

Don't think it's worth $150, but it does have a very cool cover..

MJ+Venom+ play on a famous quote= one sharp spidey cover

I get ASM variants that I like but I didn't like that one. I'm in the Joe Quesada camp, my Mary Jane Watson don't have no stretchmarks. :screwy:

122485.jpg.bda56a06e7a712f6567cd7241d5b5a97.jpg

Edited by bababooey

the Chapel Hill Adventure time cover is heating up. Hope you guys got a copy before it sold out.

A shame those bidders could've have picked it up all this past week for $20. Will be interesting to see how high it goes now...

Luther Strode 1 is finally starting to get bought up on ebay. It's still not commanding what I think it should but it's becoming harder and harder to find copies of issue #1. For those of you that enjoy Chew, Invincible, Kick and Ultimate Spiderman, I encourage you to check out this book. It is a great read with awesome art and top notch dialogue. My 2 cents.

Luther Strode 1 is finally starting to get bought up on ebay. It's still not commanding what I think it should but it's becoming harder and harder to find copies of issue #1. For those of you that enjoy Chew, Invincible, Kick and Ultimate Spiderman, I encourage you to check out this book. It is a great read with awesome art and top notch dialogue. My 2 cents.

So weird. I had a hard time selling it here when it just came out and ended up selling it for below cover. I read it and thought it was boring that I hardly remember it. Now it's hot. Go figure.

I bought the 2nd print of JLA 1 a while back for $15. I think it has 9.8 potential. I checked GPA just for the heck of it....

Feb-10-2012 $95 Cert# 0187477003

Feb-08-2012 $90 Cert# 0184482020

Feb-01-2012 $150 Cert# 1000479011

Feb-01-2012 $100 Cert# 1018423001

Jan-29-2012 $100 Cert# 0184482020

Jan-28-2012 $90 Cert# 0184094021

Jan-27-2012 $83 Cert# 0184482020

Really?

Its the cover plain and simple. Venom + MJ is something you just dont see much.

GL 9 was the same thing. Variant was only 1/10, but man it sells very well.

GL 9 is out? or are you talking previous series?

Its the cover plain and simple. Venom + MJ is something you just dont see much.

GL 9 was the same thing. Variant was only 1/10, but man it sells very well.

GL 9 is out? or are you talking previous series?

Current series about 4 years ago. Variants sells for 40-$50 regularly. Unless I am wrong it was a 1/10 variant.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Chapel Hill Variant Adventure Time 1 is up to $70 with 1 day left. Kids are even hacking their parents ebay accounts to bid on it.

Dear Sir/Madam, My son went onto my account and put in the bids under my name. Since he is young, he did not know what he was doing when he did so. If you would please remove my bids on this item, it would be extremely appreciated. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have cause. Good luck in this auction and thank you in advance. Sincerely, Thomas V

Edited by krighton