• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Thief of Thieves Variant is still selling for $100-120, but just had a sell of $170 yesterday wow.

two sold earlier today for less than $40.00 each

cheapest were $80.95 & $72.99....the reason for that was the guys feedback concerning the quality of his goods was painful. I almost bid on those but his feedback made me back away. I didn't want it to show up folded like a taco.

Thief of Thieves Variant is still selling for $100-120, but just had a sell of $170 yesterday wow.

cheapest were $80.95 & $72.99....the reason for that was the guys feedback concerning the quality of his goods was painful. I almost bid on those but his feedback made me back away. I didn't want it to show up folded like a taco.

What would an unfolded taco be?

i guess a hard tortilla

A tostada

i guess a hard tortilla

not heating up yet but im struggling in England to get hold of the Dark Knight Variant 6 with Bane sketch, could this be well sought after and go mad like ASM 678 just lately

Not sure about the 1:25 variant but the regular may become hot as UK have been allocated against orders at around 60% of orders.

IE, we ordered 50 copies and got 30. Unless Diamond are just being ahol s to us then this is across the board UK.

I'll let you know on Friday when we get next weeks invoice if the remainder are arriving or not.

Possibly, but looking at the three previous auctions for complete sets, one sold at $60 and the other two went for over $100! This set is not even complete and already over $100? I don't get it...I may have to sell my set!

lol:ohm

That has to be a mistake somehow. Or someone bidding up the auction with no intention of paying because of a grudge against the Seller?

Its not a mistake. Jericho does the same thing just not quite that high.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Capes #1 ? first appearance of WD?

Capes #1 is NOT the 1st appearance of WD. (tsk)

That's a rumor that got out of control, due to the indicia inside the book.

Both Agents #6 and Capes #1 have a preview/advertisement in them. HOWEVER, they actually were released on the same day as WD #1 (October 8th 2003). NOT earlier, as the indicia inside implies. To put it simpler, Agents #1 and Capes #1 were late.

Source: http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping/archive/2003/100803.txt

Wouldn't that still put them in a 3-way tie for 1st WD?

Of course, I don't really count preview/ads as first appearances, but as devil's advocate, there wasn't anything released before them.

lol Well sure.

I guess I think of it like Baseball where a tie goes to the runner. Since they came out on the 1st day the 1st appearance would be the actual book and the others are just ads for that book.

I see your from DE. Which LCS do you use? I shop at "The Comic Book Shop" run by Titus & Sarah. They're great! (thumbs u

I think it would be fun to start the year with a set budget for spec, and then see who can do the best with it. Sell a book for a profit, and your bank increases. Sit on a loser (or sell for a loss), and it decreases. Always wondered how well I could do if I kept track of something like this....but just haven't bothered yet.