• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Anyone thinking incoming tax returns will cause a decent spike in current prices?

I always have strong eBay sales Feb thru May that I attribute to tax-return related disposable income. Not a good time to be a bidder, IMO

Is it worth getting Think Tank #1 variant graded just to flip? I am still learning about all of this.

I :luhv: Think Tank. I only graded 1 regular (sold for $65 several months ago). I 'think' it has a following, but it's hard to say. Don't do more than 1 at a time IMHO.

complete shill. if the seller is any of the 1000 new people registered this week, i am reporting this to ebay in hopes you get naru'd

Anyone know if this is going to be offered in previews or just Mcfarlane toys . com exclusive?

http://www.spawn.com/news/news6.aspx?id=13905

I thought this might not be the right place for this but than I realized that the only reason anyone cares about hot modern books is the walking dead, so there is relevance.

yep, BST has officially jumped the eBay shark!

Elaborate... :shy:

crazy high pricing!

there are always people wanting high prices, i think there are just more of them now. 90% of the threads in there always end up

"thanks, moving to ebay"