• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

How much should I list Black Beetle #0 for? I don't see any on eBay.

One just sold for 30.

My girlfriend just bought 3 copies. She said there was 4-5 copies left. I don't think the shop sold any they got in because it is very small.

How much should I list Black Beetle #0 for? I don't see any on eBay.

One just sold for 30.

My girlfriend just bought 3 copies. She said there was 4-5 copies left. I don't think the shop sold any they got in because it is very small.

Every LCS in Rhode Island is out of the book. I have had an easier time finding multiple copies of PP#9.

Hey everybody, how much would you pay for Saga 1-6 all NM raws?

My buddy is thinking of selling them and wanted to know how much he should ask for.

Are you trying to give him a good deal while still making money on it yourself? Go look up the latest ebay sale for the set and give him a percentage of that you feel comfortable with.

Edited by Pike's Comics

Hey everybody, how much would you pay for Saga 1-6 all NM raws?

My buddy is thinking of selling them and wanted to know how much he should ask for.

Are you trying to give him a good deal while still making money on it yourself? Go look up the latest ebay sale for the set and give him a percentage of that you feel comfortable with.

Im not trying to buy it off of him.

I was just hanging out with him today since I havent hung out with him for awhile and we were catching up on stuff.

I was telling him the new stuff I was into right now and he was telling me that he was thinking about selling his Saga's.

I didn't have an idea of what to tell him considering they are raw but Nm so i was like, let me go ask on the forum.