• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I still want the bear coat, so I'm saving up for 125k points.

Wait Wait Wait

You buy video games, and it gives you points and with those points you can trade them for rewards?

AND ONE OF THOSE REWARDS IS THE BEAR COAT FROM WORKAHOLICS?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

I think I might have to buy some video game equipment when I'm in Seattle just so I can get in on these amazing rewards.

I would have no problem giving someone money if they wanted to use their points for me. lol

just PM me and we'll work out a deal.

Canada Gamestops are called EB Games, and they don't have the variant. :(

So EB games does still exist!

Thats what we had here before Gamestop took its place here - I dont know if they are affiliated with each other though.

Sending PM though Homie

So these are in stores but can only be gotten if enough points are racked up? Guessing x points accumulate for y dollars spent?

Bear Coat

Sadly I don't watch that show. Hard enough to keep up with Family Guy and South Park with a five year old in the house.

I tried sifting through 10-12 pages to see if anyone responded but this thread is really all over the place. I see coats, ridiculous thread ideas, and bad Canadian rappers.

So, when and where did Great Pacific have hype?

So, when and where did Great Pacific have hype?

2nd Tuesday of November from about 10am -11am. Once it was read the heat turned to a simmer. :roflmao:

The book came out on the coat tails of Saga and PP and it was a "oh this is the next big thing because Massive hasn't heated up yet."

I heard that numerous times off the boards and even Larrys weekly e-mail was suggesting to pick it up.