• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I'm about to list a full run of The Activity.

99 cent auction or $250 BIN with best offer?

I don't think you will get anywhere close to that amount.

Isnt that why he said best offer? lol

You probably aren't going to get to many offers if your BIN is totally unrealistic. Perhaps it is just me but I don't approach a BIN listing with the idea that I can buy the item for a 1/5 of the listed price. I think it works better if you have it listed at a not totally unrealistic price and then allow for best offers to indicate you allow for some wiggle room on the price.

i put on my 16 year old boy hat and it's the only thing I could think of...what comic is that from.

Detective Comics 900, by the way Layman is doing a pretty good job on that book.

I've been wondering how he's doing on that title. He has a peculiar sense of humor; I think he only tweets the bad reviews.

You probably aren't going to get to many offers if your BIN is totally unrealistic. Perhaps it is just me but I don't approach a BIN listing with the idea that I can buy the item for a 1/5 of the listed price. I think it works better if you have it listed at a not totally unrealistic price and then allow for best offers to indicate you allow for some wiggle room on the price.

1-3 went for $80 during the weekend. And any run listed now is not NM.

then list it at .99 cents and see what happens

Yeah I sold that set........$250 BIN or best offer you can always throw it to auction if you want to later.

Edited by THB

Roll the dice. What's the worst thing that can happen? Someone gets itchy and offers you $200? Let it ride!

what happened with this title? i bought the first 4 and thought it was terrible. guess i need to dig them out.

what happened with this title? i bought the first 4 and thought it was terrible. guess i need to dig them out.

Mine are on eBay UK at the moment, #1-8 currently sat at $38. Not as hot as in the U.S.

But agreed, its a terrible title. The art is actually good but the story is boring and there really is no character development, after 8 issues I really didnt give a about any of them.

At my lcs I can get most of these for cover price still. I do not think they have #1 anymore, but I am sure they have the rest.

Proof is pretty great. They were going to start doing the series of mini-series' thing and came out with Proof: Endangered. Then they just stopped coming out. Riley Rossmo does seem to be pretty busy otherwise though.