• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

It sure was. The print run on that book was tiny, and i know exactly where 1/2 of the print run is right now.

I just have to say that the Blow Up poster in your gif is sexier than Kate Beckinsale. great film too.

Yeah, you're right - the series started a little earlier, but was hot around the same time as those others IIRC.

Fell was a pretty awesome book. Did Ellis ever finish a the story? I kind of gave up when he was putting out 2 issues a year.

No...stopped with issue #8. A couple years ago he said on Twitter that he and Templesmith were almost finished with #9, but it still hasn't shown up.

Wonder how the guys that were paying $1,000+ for the ASM #700 Ditko variant are feeling now........

Has it nose dived?

Just looked it up - about $500 for raws, $1K for 9.8s. Still too much imo.

Polarity #1 is heating up and for good reason. The book is brilliant.

I can't imagine a lot of stores getting the 1:25 variant. Or even the 1:10.

They should have read the Comic Market report.

:0

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/--comicmarket-report--04-01-13-----What-s-selling-in-Lowell--MA.html?soid=1102175080055&aid=cXuj-3EJY6E

Polarity #1 is heating up and for good reason. The book is brilliant.

I can't imagine a lot of stores getting the 1:25 variant. Or even the 1:10.

They should have read the Comic Market report.

:0

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/--comicmarket-report--04-01-13-----What-s-selling-in-Lowell--MA.html?soid=1102175080055&aid=cXuj-3EJY6E

Good Call.

My top ten "ish" under valued comics in addition to Larry's

Captain America vol 5 #6. I've been following it on Lyria for a little bit now. I have found 3 NM and 1 VF/NM copy. CGC confirmed it is the first appearance of Bucky as Winter Soldier. And the movie will only see it go higher. All my copies I've seen for $4-10 in long boxes.

Avengers vol 4 #5. Nothing on Lyria yet. I have seen this on a few other speculation forums/websites (Topher who has been hunting for the sword that killed Damien was the first to point it out to me). First mention of the Ultron War. Apparently something big is suppose to happen at the end of Age of Ultron and this might be one to own. And the 1:75 variant has an awesome Thor cover. I got mine for $30 off a LCS wall.

I had one more to add, but I forget what it is. I'll check my pile when I get back from work and add it.

Yeah, you're right - the series started a little earlier, but was hot around the same time as those others IIRC.

Fell was a pretty awesome book. Did Ellis ever finish a the story? I kind of gave up when he was putting out 2 issues a year.

Warren Ellis had catastrophic computer failure a few years ago, los a book, all the fell scripts, etc.

Templesmith went on to other work, but Ellis since then has made some scripts (written another book). Templesmith is drawing some issues now in his spare time,

I think another good one to watch is Ellis' Extremis run on Iron Man. Could get some heat if the Extremis ends up being a major part of the storyline. Plus it was just a good arc.

I agree along with the director's cuts of those. I think issue five is the first appearance of the Extremis Armor.