• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Ya, I was wondering what's his deal. Is comic dealing his full-time job? Side job while in school?

Where does he get all the money to buy his stuff?

etc

its not his, 99% of it is being the online seller for the people he works for

Are you high?! I work for one store doing eBay and the rest is all me. Why else would I have two eBay accounts? Your stalking is poor

Si.

It's especially usefull to us casual eBay users.

Glad to help, I am all for sharing information. People are free to make up there own minds, and if it helps even one person, its worth having to ignore all the trolling, whining, and other childish stuff.

More Moderns that are doing well on eBay:

Doctor Who #9 Gamestop Variant @ $102 & 4 bids.

Justice League #3 Sketch Variant @ $71 & 14 bids.

Superman Unchained #1 1:100 Variant @ $56 & 14 bids.

Spawn #232 Sketch Variant @ $30 & 12 bids.

Nightwing #1 (1996) @ $15+ & 7 bids.

Uncanny X-Force #4 @ $20 & 8 bids.

More for your viewing pleasure and a completely redone look and feel to make it even faster to find the juicy stuff!

I'm still not understanding the X-Force #4 phenomenon.

Here's the rounded print runs. Only issue that has more than a 1st printing, or crazy multiple covers is #1. Does the 5,000 issue jump make a difference? The month or two for orders/readership to catch up? It stabilizes around 50,000, so why not the heat on #5, 6, 7, etc?

#

1------96,000

2------57,000

3------56,000

4------51,000

5------51,000

5.1---50,000

6------51,000

7------55,000

8------51,000

9------52,000

10-----51,000

UX3 and UX4 were super hot until the series ended, and have cooled off considerably since then. I believe it had more to do with the content, then the print run. I think 4 was going for as high as $40-$50 at its peak, but people can correct me if I am wrong.

yeah but #2 doesn't sell for much....
#2 sells for 20 for me when I have em in stock.

2-4 all sell for around 20 for me.

I have a good 30 of them in my closet and they don't sell for more then 6 bucks...have you ACTUALLY sold any for 20?

Honestly this is not my ebay....so jjanus don't go and tell me not to spam..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-2-NM-1st-Print-2013-SOLD-OUT-New-52-Snyder-Capullo-Art-Court-of-Owls-/190845663009?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c6f49b721

5 bucks...

]#2 sells for 20 for me when I have em in stock.

2-4 all sell for around 20 for me

Not sure who's paying $20 for Batman #2...MCS has plenty of Near Mint copies @ $8.00 (shrug)

www.mycomicshop.com/search?q=batman+2&AffID=798679P01

In the last 4 weeks ive sold

1 3rd print 20.00

1 4th print 20.00

2 1st print 20.00

4 regular 18.00

4 variant 25.00

UX3 and UX4 were super hot until the series ended, and have cooled off considerably since then. I believe it had more to do with the content, then the print run. I think 4 was going for as high as $40-$50 at its peak, but people can correct me if I am wrong.

I read whole series and it was awesome.

Looking back at the synopsis, it looks like it was the conclusion of the first arc, were

????????SPOILER?????? ????maybe??

Fantomex kills Young Apocalypse.

But I don't think that would be that crucial of material, would it??

I was just floored by X-Force #4, and What If..Venom/Deadpool. Both issues I had in my collection. Read, filled, etc.

Then I see that both are worth $40 a piece, for no particular reason.

From what I've seen X-Force #4 is hard to find in 9.8 condition.

Hmmmm. Most of the series covers are dark, like #4, so not sure if that plays into it or not.

Hmmmm.

Not sure who's paying $20 for Batman #2...MCS has plenty of Near Mint copies @ $8.00 (shrug)

www.mycomicshop.com/search?q=batman+2&AffID=798679P01

In the last 4 weeks ive sold

1 3rd print 20.00

1 4th print 20.00

2 1st print 20.00

4 regular 18.00

4 variant 25.00

Link or it didn't happen. It should still be in your feedback as active.

Hmmmm. Most of the series covers are dark, like #4, so not sure if that plays into it or not.

Hmmmm.

IMO #4 is where the series differentiated itself from other x-team books.

Killing Kid Appoc was a big deal, and ended the 1st story arc. It was an oh @#$@# moment

The comic is 3 years old, isn't that past the "spoilers" statute of limitations??

Hmmmm.

Killing Kid Appoc was a big deal, and ended the 1st story arc. It was an oh @#$@# moment

The comic is 3 years old, isn't that past the "spoilers" statute of limitations??

well anytime I hear people talking about the end of fight club or the usual suspects out in public I get mad.

So TWD #81 Comicspro (and comics pro) are gone on eBay. There is only a 9.8 listed for each spelling. Time to list one of mine??

Of the recent WD variants, I think 106 I&B and 100 Comixology are the best investments for your money. Your #81 is still a very nice have.

#1 Wizard World variants: I set my clip level at $130

#81 comicspro: $170

#85 ketner variant: $35

#100 comixology variant: $350

#106 Infinity and beyond: $50

List is not inclusive

In regards to the #85 Ketner variant, I am surprised it's not valued high. On top of being a variant, it has a Witch Doctor flip book.

Edited to add commentary on WD 85.

Edited by revivedrevival

More Moderns that are doing well on eBay:

Doctor Who #9 Gamestop Variant @ $102 & 4 bids.

Justice League #3 Sketch Variant @ $71 & 14 bids.

Superman Unchained #1 1:100 Variant @ $56 & 14 bids.

Spawn #232 Sketch Variant @ $30 & 12 bids.

Nightwing #1 (1996) @ $15+ & 7 bids.

Uncanny X-Force #4 @ $20 & 8 bids.

More for your viewing pleasure and a completely redone look and feel to make it even faster to find the juicy stuff!

Hey, Ive noticed on the site, you cannot unclick block walking dead, and click show only CGC graded or show variants, if you adjust one they all reset

each click fires off an event to reload everything with the new data in mind. In the future perhaps I should wait until you sit a "submit" button. hm:grin:

lol settle down bro

make sense "bro", and feel free to demonstrate how i am not "settled".

lol

However, if you are just mindlessly trying to pick sides in a debate not involving you, and going with who you like/relate to, then refer to fastballspecial's post ;)

Fine, you win the internets. How about taking war this to PM, or another thread, or anywhere but here, or just shut up.

Hmmmm.

well anytime I hear people talking about the end of fight club or the usual suspects out in public I get mad.

Tyler Durden is Kaiser Sosa

:insane:

-slym

lol settle down bro

make sense "bro", and feel free to demonstrate how i am not "settled".

lol

However, if you are just mindlessly trying to pick sides in a debate not involving you, and going with who you like/relate to, then refer to fastballspecial's post ;)

Fine, you win the internets. How about taking war this to PM, or another thread, or anywhere but here, or just shut up.

... WTTB.