• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I'm actually really pissed off right now.

Why did I sell my first print Black Dynamite #1 two weeks ago?! Now IDW is doing a brand new Black Dynamite series? UGH UGH UGH UGH

ordering 100

I wish I bought that giant Black Dynamite Blowout Comb that was on Ebay last week.

Black Dynamite vs Aphrodisiac (Jim Rugg), I liked both but Aphrodisiac wins hands down. Went under most everyone's radar also.

Adhouse makes great comics! Skyscrapers of the Midwest, The Preposterous Voyage of Iron Hide Tom and the Telstar GN to name a few!

So I went to EB Games (gamestop)

Asked if they had the Last of Us Comic edition game. They said no, I said I just wanted the comic, guys opens four drawers and gives me a book written by Matt Kindt and published by Dark Horse.

He ended up giving me three copies. I can't remember the name of the title or the game, but its not for sale anywhere and is written by Matt Kindt. So yeah.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Remember-Me-1-One-Shot-Cubed-Dark-Horse-Comics-Matt-Kindt-Video-Game-Promo-/230994722692?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35c85bbf84

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and say it was a good pick up, and I suggest others to seek out this book for easy $$$

If you have an hour and a half to spare, go on youtube and search for Black Dynamite full movie.

its there and is amazing.

+1

Black Dynamite is awesome!

I subbed my copy a few weeks ago at WWPhilly.

"I am smiling." lol

And stay away from that Anaconda malt liquor you dig?!?

BlackDynamiteCGC98_zps5b0f9bf0.jpg

If you have an hour and a half to spare, go on youtube and search for Black Dynamite full movie.

its there and is amazing.

Funniest movie of the year!

"Uh, shut up little girl.. lots of cats have that name"..

This is the best part of the movie.

Warning: Says the F-word.

Needless to say, I'm really excited for this comic. And the original #1 first print will have to go up in value.

And the #1 Detrorit Fan Fare 9.8 SS Michael Jay White I have has to increase in value as well, right? Right.

Guest firstappearance1

My person_without_enough_empathy ex - wife left me after 13 years . Blamed it on video games and comic books . Still love her but now I own a comic book store! 1/2 aint bad ;)

Guest firstappearance1

Yeah been reading this thread for several months now. Never posted but the wife bit hit a nerve. Amazing thread BTW. Helps me keep my store current and popular with collectors !