• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I have several of the Third Eye variants if you are interested. I am new to the boards but not new to selling on eBay and would be willing to set up a buy it now auction on the X-files variant if you are interested. 600 + positive feedbacks 100% positive rating.

I might be interested soon. I see 3rd Eye has them on ebay for $12.99 free shipping. They are touting them as nm/mt, but with my luck I'd get 9.0's. I'll let u know, thanks.

hm that ufo variant was on sale on dynamic forces for 39.99 last week!

That cover is pretty cool. Not $39.99+ cool though. I like the first issue quite a bit. Not mind blowing, but not horrible either. The art is just okay IMO though.

hm that ufo variant was on sale on dynamic forces for 39.99 last week!

That cover is pretty cool. Not $39.99+ cool though. I like the first issue quite a bit. Not mind blowing, but not horrible either. The art is just okay IMO though.

I had a copy I was going to get SS'ed but I'm starting to think I should just sell the floppies now before people realize they're over paying for what I consider to be garbage.

I have several of the Third Eye variants if you are interested. I am new to the boards but not new to selling on eBay and would be willing to set up a buy it now auction on the X-files variant if you are interested. 600 + positive feedbacks 100% positive rating.

I might be interested soon. I see 3rd Eye has them on ebay for $12.99 free shipping. They are touting them as nm/mt, but with my luck I'd get 9.0's. I'll let u know, thanks.

Ok no worries, let me know. I will cherry pick you copies and will match their price on the first issue and do $7 on any additional copies. I do have a Joe Harris signed copy as well from their release party (last copy)

"Up for auction is a set of..."

Hope that's not what is commanding the high bids.

I put mine at BIN for 79.99 to test the waters.

You hear that? Waters have been tested.

You are a little late but.. Buy what you like, don't over do it and have fun.

What am I late to? I'm not new to comics. I've been collecting for 2.5 years. I'm just new to the speculating and collecting aspect. I thought it would be fun. We shall see how it goes.

We I think was meant is that the speculation bubble is ending/bursting. This thread is riddled with books that uttlerly failed as well as many successes. What you don't hear about are the failures. Keep that in mind and it will help you greatly.

Buying what you like ensures that even if the book is a commercial failure you supported a book that you liked and wanted to succeed.

Knowing the difference between someone on here pumping up a book that they are heavily invested in and a book they really like/love can be very important. This is something many still struggle to understand here.

Very well stated :applause:

>>Also- The Last of Us #1s <<<

Glad you read the Comic Market report Jimmy!

Hope you pocket some coin.

I sure will...

mh3w.jpg

Yeah - the profit is everywhere there Lawrence - 5 boxes of unboarded books thrown in a heap.

I'm rushing to your website to buy all those NM copies right this minute......

Hahahaha!!

Ya, some shops just mangle comics. I HATE going in to a shop, seeing a valuable comic,and then it's folded over like a 7-layer burrito.

:eyeroll: it isn't anything to do with the shop. This is typical Diamond packing. But don't let me stop you talking Shiite. Ya.

Edited by Whizzer

Dexter #1 already sold out at my closest LCS. Saw at least two people come in scanning the D's section of Marvel, hurriedly walk to the counter asking for it, and then walking out just as fast after the clerk told them it was sold out. Get ready for a flurry shortly methinks.

Dexter #1 already sold out at my closest LCS. Saw at least two people come in scanning the D's section of Marvel, hurriedly walk to the counter asking for it, and then walking out just as fast after the clerk told them it was sold out. Get ready for a flurry shortly methinks.

Dexter was also sold out at 2 shops I went to today.

Yup ... they are vanishing in the better online stores in the UK and the retailers are currently having a field day on ebay selling at cover + postage (mostly) in droves.

There will be a LOT of speculation and pump on it looking at the responses here which recently has equated to "what heats up must cool down" when it happens at speed. Will be interesting to see what happens with it.