• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

do an absurd BIN with best offers accepted.

you do an auction and you will likely just set a price ceiling for any future 9.8s

Just did that... $299 BIN with offers.

Although I had the first Peter Panzerfaust #9 CGC 9.8 to market and it brought $250 at auction. Then again that was wildly hot at the time.

Is it worth picking up 2nd Print copies of The Last of Us #1? One of my LCSs still has a couple.

yes. They sell for $10 on ebay. So thats a potential $6 profit before ebay fees, gas, you diamond discount. If figuring all the costs in to it and you still make profit, than do it.

I've been buying VF+ copies of Last of Us #2s and selling them for $14.99!

The Last of Us is doing stupid things!

Also, the same person keeps buying every issue I put up on ebay so maybe I'm biased. (I sent him four different packages this week).

I'm first to market with #1 CGC 9.8 today.. can't decide if I want to do an auction or BIN.

I'd give you $100 paypal personal :baiting:

Seriously though, $400 OBO BIN - accepting $250 or more is probably your best bet. 2c

When are you guys that are selling Last of Us issues seeing the BIN or the OBO happening? Just have set of 1(2nd),2,3 (both 1st prints). issues of #2, #3 1st prints all listed on feebay at the moment and they have 2 days left and only been viewed like the #3 (9times), and the others 1 or 2 times? Also are you guys including shipping in the price you are getting the $14.99, etc or charging that separate?

When are you guys that are selling Last of Us issues seeing the BIN or the OBO happening? Just have set of 1(2nd),2,3 (both 1st prints). issues of #2, #3 1st prints all listed on feebay at the moment and they have 2 days left and only been viewed like the #3 (9times), and the others 1 or 2 times? Also are you guys including shipping in the price you are getting the $14.99, etc or charging that separate?

I'm going to post my ebay links so you can see prices but its all completed listings and I havnt sold any #1s yet.

Shipping not included notice the condition on the #2s.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140991762489?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130946107408?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141010858481?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Guess Ill just let them end out and see what happens. I included shipping in my prices and nothing but one offer from someone for a #2 for $15.00 with me paying the shipping and then someone placing an offer and then retracting the offer.

No joke, my listing of the Last of Us 1,2,3 has no bites. just one watcher but that's it.

(P.S. no I'm not trying to pimp out my listing so please don't send the hounds on me haha)

They slowed down after 4th of July.

Start them at .99 and see what happens. :ohnoez:

No joke, my listing of the Last of Us 1,2,3 has no bites. just one watcher but that's it.

(P.S. no I'm not trying to pimp out my listing so please don't send the hounds on me haha)

They slowed down after 4th of July.

Start them at .99 and see what happens. :ohnoez:

Do not start them at .99 2c