• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

I guess there's already an x factor tv show!!!

http://www.tvunderground.org.ru/index.php?show=listing&sid=8495

You had me tricked there for a second.

It's about time Cable gets put into a movie -script.

It is comforting to see that the new Deadpool movie might be NC-17. I won't even watch it if it's PG-13.

there's as much chance of a Deadpool movie rated NC-17 as there is of the sun rising in the west tomorrow

It is comforting to see that the new Deadpool movie might be NC-17. I won't even watch it if it's PG-13.

there's as much chance of a Deadpool movie rated NC-17 as there is of the sun rising in the west tomorrow

I'll take it further and say that I'm willing to bet cold hard cash it'll be PG-13.

I'll take it further and say that I'm willing to bet cold hard cash it'll be PG-13.

+1

I might be wrong, but I don't believe the variant for #1 has ever commanded much of a premium. It's not that great of a cover IMO.

THIS.

That #1 variant is ugly as , and has nothing to do with Hawkeye. Variants are enough of a pain in the as it is, but variants that actually have nothing whatsoever to do with the book are a double headscratcher. I myself had trouble unloading this variant, and I think in this particular case the variant is unloved because the "real" Hawkeye covers are SO distinctive, and such a huge part of the appeal of the book. I was going to flip my set on eBay when the prices went nuts, and still give it some consideration (I already have the trades and the hardcover is on the way) but I just can't give up those covers. They're just so purty. In fact, not only can I not let them go, I'm tempted to pick up the later printings for the color variants.

I might be wrong, but I don't believe the variant for #1 has ever commanded much of a premium. It's not that great of a cover IMO.

THIS.

That #1 variant is ugly as , and has nothing to do with Hawkeye. Variants are enough of a pain in the as it is, but variants that actually have nothing whatsoever to do with the book are a double headscratcher. I myself had trouble unloading this variant, and I think in this particular case the variant is unloved because the "real" Hawkeye covers are SO distinctive, and such a huge part of the appeal of the book. I was going to flip my set on eBay when the prices went nuts, and still give it some consideration (I already have the trades and the hardcover is on the way) but I just can't give up those covers. They're just so purty. In fact, not only can I not let them go, I'm tempted to pick up the later printings for the color variants.

Adi Granov Variant ( the 1:25) has always sold for a lot

its the 50 years of spider-man variant that doesn't even have Hawkeye on it that can't sell for above $20.

It's an ongoing.

With TV show rumors

wow- i've gotta scrounge up all my copies of axe cop, surely that's going for huge monies

Ha, there are always exceptions to the rules. I was watching Axe Cop for a while to see what would happen but it wasn't too much.

It's an ongoing.

With TV show rumors

wow- i've gotta scrounge up all my copies of axe cop, surely that's going for huge monies

Ha, there are always exceptions to the rules. I was watching Axe Cop for a while to see what would happen but it wasn't too much.

I'm not sure why Axe Cop would be worth watching...not a very good series.

Edited by MrWeen

Hawkeye covers are SO distinctive, and such a huge part of the appeal of the book. I was going to flip my set on eBay when the prices went nuts, and still give it some consideration (I already have the trades and the hardcover is on the way) but I just can't give up those covers. They're just so purty. In fact, not only can I not let them go, I'm tempted to pick up the later printings for the color variants.

I am liking the art on #9 the best.I wonder if the artist has other equivalent stunning work out there.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth 1 will get its heat back and maybe more starting Monday...

Sweet. Bought a 9.8 from ItsJustRyan recently!

Um, yeah about your order...

??

-Have you read Uber?

It's not shock violence for the sake of shock violence at all.

-Anyone here remember when they did Death of Wolverine before, around the Civil War time?