• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

So should Nightbreed get as hot as The Strain? It's from a novel, has comics that are a continuation of the story... http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=41439

:P

Interesting, anythings possible.

Edit: just watched that movie preview, not everything is possible.

It's an old movie now and still has a cult following ;)

So is The Room, doesn't mean it's good or deserves the attention it gets.

A TV show would have to be a thousand times better to get anywhere close to the story or trailers I've seen so far for The Strain.

Every week at least once somebody says to me, "I didn't know they made Walking Dead comic books."

Keeping that in mind, Outcast will be somewhat big here and the other spec boards, but to the general on & off collectors who buy books once in a while, uh-uh

So should Nightbreed get as hot as The Strain? It's from a novel, has comics that are a continuation of the story... http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=41439

Good call on this, that movie is great and i can't image there are a ton of Nightbreed comics floating around out there.

Every week at least once somebody says to me, "I didn't know they made Walking Dead comic books."

You should see the comments on Todd McFarlane's FB post of the Rick resin statue... Some people posting stuff like "that's not Rick," "that looks like Chuck Norris," "Todd must not be happy with the sculpt," "well it seems Rick is gonna lose a hand; thanks for spoiling it" and "that looks nothing like Andrew Lincoln." SMH...

You should see the comments on Todd McFarlane's FB post of the Rick resin statue... Some people posting stuff like "that's not Rick," "that looks like Chuck Norris," "Todd must not be happy with the sculpt," "well it seems Rick is gonna lose a hand; thanks for spoiling it" and "that looks nothing like Andrew Lincoln." SMH...

I make it a point of telling those who don't know about the comic how Glenn dies. Sad sad faces follow

lol

Edited by Lonzilla

Every chance I get. (thumbs u lol

Yea

I just can't believe after all that time he had his crossbow backward. And right in his own eye, what are the chances?

Edited by ygogolak

I make it a point of telling those who don't know about the comic how Glenn dies. Sad sad faces follow

lol

I'm the same way, except I run down the list, and add a name for every "No way!" reply I get.

NICE! Yeah, people do get bummed out when they learn how Glen dies. My wife was, for lack of a better word, appalled when I showed her the sequences leading to the brain bashing. lol

lol

I'm the same way, except I run down the list, and add a name for every "No way!" reply I get.

NICE! Yeah, people do get bummed out when they learn how Glen dies. My wife was, for lack of a better word, appalled when I showed her the sequences leading to the brain bashing. lol

I just recently started reading TWD, and am only a few arcs in (and have never seen the show). Any chance you could format any spoilers as spoilers?

Figment #2 selling for $10 plus on the bay hm

I've sold a couple over the weekend for $15.

_57-1_zps50d6a458.jpg

Figment #2 selling for $10 plus on the bay hm

I've sold a couple over the weekend for $15.

_57-1_zps50d6a458.jpg

I sold 2 copies at 10 a piece within an hour

lol

Your wife and I have that in common. Kill Negan please. :devil:

Good call on this, that movie is great and i can't image there are a ton of Nightbreed comics floating around out there.

I've always been a huge Nightbreed fan, sigh.

"Save me from my enemies!"

Edited by BChin22