• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Let it go.

Oh, thanks for that.

Like that song isn't in my head all the time as it is with two daughters.... haha

Haha ! The first thing that I thought of was Def Leppard's Let It Go. lol

Rock rock till ya drop (thumbs u

lol that too ! :headbang:

I'm pretty pumped for it as well.

The non spoilery reviews I've read say that even if the 1st episode doesn't grab you, to give it some time.

I have not read the novels or comics, so I am coming into it blind.

I hear that!

Figment #1 !!!!

I meant to put that in the "misses" thread :kidaround:

That's an ignorant / unfair statement.

Figment cannot be judged until mini is complete.

It has been a fabulous spec if you were in from ground floor.

Disney fan base > Vindictive lunatics on CGC boards.

Figment #1 is a speculator-y pick beyond what most of you are capable of, so I completely get the animosity.

The question is whether the Disney fan base will just want to be able to read the book, or whether they must have the first prints. That will make a big difference in the prices these books realize long-term.

Hasn't Archer and Armstrong #0 Gold always been around a $45 book?

$35-50 [fluctuates]

Raw, it can go as low as $15 (if NM is in question) and as high as $75, if someone thinks they can slab it for a 9.8.

Here's every CGC sale of Archer & Armstrong #0 Gold:

http://valiantfan.com/issue/cgcsales/a0G/

Figment #1 !!!!

That's an ignorant / unfair statement.

Figment cannot be judged until mini is complete.

I said we'd see about Figment going forward. That was about a month ago.

Larry has been right so far. There has been a several week window to sell this book above cover. It may not stay this way, but, as of now, Larry's game plan to sell this book into the window of opportunity has been a winner.

Figment #1 !!!!

Larry has been right so far. There has been a several week window to sell this book above cover. It may not stay this way, but, as of now, Larry's game plan to sell this book into the window of opportunity has been a winner.

Bought a Figment #2 off the stands this weekend and sold it less than 24 hours later for $16.50 - Larry nailed this one, and he's right that video game/tv/other books with non comic-book fan-bases tend to sell well for years as sets. I sold a VF set of Chuck 1-6 for $50 once, and Injustice Vol 1 is still selling well a year later. If I knew how to get my hands on sets of Figment 1-4 first printings at cover price, I'd pull the trigger! I doubt Figment will ever drop below $25 per set; They'll probably average closer to $50 for years to come.

Figment #1 !!!!

Bought a Figment #2 off the stands this weekend and sold it less than 24 hours later for $16.50 - Larry nailed this one, and he's right that video game/tv/other books with non comic-book fan-bases tend to sell well for years as sets. I sold a VF set of Chuck 1-6 for $50 once, and Injustice Vol 1 is still selling well a year later. If I knew how to get my hands on sets of Figment 1-4 first printings at cover price, I'd pull the trigger! I doubt Figment will ever drop below $25 per set; They'll probably average closer to $50 for years to come.

Yep. IMO he has been 2 for 2 with the last 2 picks. Enormous has been doing pretty good as well.

I wouldn't have known about either one [before hand] if he had not said anything.