• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

The problem I have with Spider-Gwen is that there aren’t much variants for the cover of the first issue. hm

Of course, the fact that Gwen Stacy is dead does not help. :shrug:

Peter Parker is dead too. Did you see the variants on that book ? lol

Back to heating up...

Sex Criminals #1 $30 with 6 hours to go. lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sex-Criminals-1-first-print-awesome-book-NM-/221694944697?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339e0c65b9

I found a stack of these in a box today, so when I look on ebay I can only see 20 or so #1's for sale,.......and half of those are BIn at over $40........looks like they are disappearing

That was a really nice stack to find. The book really took off but like I said before, it was already selling well without the news. I think the TV thing just reminded people they should have been after these in the first place. 2c

every day of the week...I only grabbed a young last week because it was Silk....not sure I've seen one Young variant garner any real money.

Midtown Comics Variant - Avengers Vs. X-Men #1

The first baby cover. :cloud9:

well yeah, besides that one.

every day of the week...I only grabbed a young last week because it was Silk....not sure I've seen one Young variant garner any real money.

GOTG #1 with the baby Groot is a steady $20 seller raw, gets around $75 slabbed. Not bad at all

OK, I was just persuing through my "To Sell" box and happened across a set of ASM vol.2 comics, #s 30-35 I must have picked up pretty cheap in the past, and started looking through GPA on these books (since I can afford it now :P ) - is there any reason #33 is such an outlier amongst those issues? A couple are in the $50-60 range for CGC 9.8, but most are $35 or less, except #33 - $98/90-day avg., last sale was $148!

(Yes, I'd say that this issue selling for that price seems to fit the "moderns are heating up" thread!)

;)

Campbell cover (shrug)

But they are all Campbell covers! And #33 is not one of the more dynamic ones of this grouping.

:)

-slym

That sales of $148 also came with UXM 257 and 276 graded 9.8

Pics :popcorn:

Here is a group shot of all the ones I just put up on eBay.

I put up lots of (NM+) 9.6, (NM) 9.4 and (NM-) 9.2

BTW none are pressed and all were taken out of the polybags the Wednesday of its release.

Sent a stack of 25 9.8+ copies to CGC earlier this week.

20150226_140334_zpsszbdt6v2.jpg